Turning the Table.... CH - 15

(Cedric's POV)

"I object having her as the Dark Arts professor! She already caused too much disturbance at Hogwarts!" Hadrian's voice yelled standing tall at the wizengamort session that Draco called upon under the force of Hadrian.

I wonder how we ended up this situation! Well it's not a surprise considering what happened past few days. Not to me at least! For uncle James.... may be.... Well anyway it was amusing how uncle James crowd under aunt Lily's glare!

Past few days after Draco ended up staying with us for the weekend many things happened.

The first thing was us visiting Unexiean Magical Academy and from then on it began the chain reactions to many things.

We had to visit the Unexiean Magical Academy due to Aunt Lily and uncle James work there along side with Adrian. Before we went there we could go shopping at Crystal Ally where we happened to find our familiars. Well as immortals we must have a familiar with us since the beginning although we haven't had them with us since our birth. So this was so unexpected and refreshing to us especially for Hadi.

I, Draco and Adrian were able to obtain the phoenixs as our familiars. First we thought it was absolutely rubbish to think them as phoenixs since we were informed Fauex is the last phoenix in the world. We even had nerve to laugh at the shopkeeper! But when they flashed onto our respective shoulders, we were speechless while the shopkeeper and Hadi looking at us smirking mockingly at us. It did help us when shopkeeper said Hadi these phoenixs are royal phoenixs which led Hadrian to full out laugh at our dumbfounded faces. Ironically enough royal phoenixs for royals!! Royals my foot!

But most ironical fact was when Hadi recognised a rabbit as his familiar. A common all-white rabbit of all magical creatures in the shop! That led us to look at him mixed emotions especially amusement although it was disappointing and saddening fact.

But our complicated emotions got threw out from the window when Hadi happily and carefully took the rabbit into his hands and snuggled the creature into his chest protectively. We all saw his love for the familiar he found whether it is a magical one or not.

"You and Hedwig meant to be mine! I name you Avian means air! You will meet Hedwig soon, I promise!" Till he remind of his beautiful all-white owl, I honestly forgot that beautiful creature! I have once seen him with his owl friend at owlery where he was talking with his owl unlike those of others. That tiny moment said many things about Hadrian at that time even I haven't awoken my memories at that time or.... Well haven't talk with him yet!

Anyway our jaw dropped when the rabbit put its forehead on Hadrian's. A bright light covered them which emerged from their connected foreheads forcing us to cover our eyes due to its brightness alone. When the light cased away there stood comfortably on Hadrian's shoulder was the rabbit who is no longer the pure white!

Its forehead now has silver crescent moon created by its fur. The furs around its neck turned into golden in colour like a necklace while its tail has some green colour tips and ears had red tips. Its furs on back has the swirling pattern in lite blue and sunshine yellow. It looked at us smugly and mummer something which surely Hadrian cloud understood since he started to giggle!

'Rabbit body but phoenix soul master!' My familiar mind linked with me in its amused tone. Aero as I named it bonded with me when it landed on my shoulder.

'You know it?' I asked caressing Aero's beautiful feathers which felt very soft under my finger tips.
'Master, he was hatched by a rabbit. I
That rabbit's cub died as same time Avian experienced his first flame death. Seeing Mother Rabbit's misery who helped him to birth, he possessed the died rabbit cub instead of forming new body using flames giving the rabbit cub a chance to live further as a repayment. He got free when.... or should I say merged completely with rabbit when his master showed us just a few minutes ago.' He replied fondness in his voice. When I looked at Draco and Adrian, I saw them looking at the rabbit with fondness. They must have heard the story from their familiars; Draco's one named as Hyper while Adrian's one named as Vivi most likely took from Vivien.