Correcting things....... CH - 05

At the Palace gate on the Apex

(Hadrian's POV)

The palace I used to be live, still here standing in front of me with its full glory even though I left it almost two decades ago. Seeing the palace I used to be call home, brought many memories about it. Every happy moments, some sad moments, most important moments and more specially the love, warmth, kindness, and most of my life is still bounded with this place. Looking at it again with my own eyes brought tears in my eyes which I had to held tide not to let them falling.
'Hadrian? Are you okay?'
'A little. This is the first time I see my home after almost two decades... I missed it... the feelings and everything that it has to offer me...' I mind linked with her with the telepathy mind ability I inherited since my birth.

Unlike others who have telepathy mind links, I am very special. I don't want to praise myself, however I masterd my ability to the extent of communication with animals and deities. Even though deities won't answer to mind links, it still impressive improvement. Although I mastered it to such a high level, I still can't master the last level of this ability; control things using only mind. I naturally can close my mind from others' thought if I don't want to know and read others' thought without looking into their eyes.

Papa trained me to be the best!

Evans caressed my cheeks carefully soothing away my little sadness. Her soft tiny hands started to glow while doing so.

"Evans? What's happening?" I asked.
"I don't know Hadrian! May be healing something invisible wounds?" She too was unsure. However according to the colour cream yellow, this should be first phase of Healing; minor wounds healing and stress reliever.
"Thanks Evans. Here!" I touched her forehead sending the knowledge about first three levels healing abilities and how to do healing. To send those I used telepathy, such a useful gift I has.
"Lot to take!" She pouted adorable frown. "Let's go Hadrian?"

Nodding I stepped on the line of the palace guards' sight. They clearly are new guard since I have never seen them before. There is a possibility for me being attacked by them or kicked myself out of their sight.

"May I inquiry an audience with the crowned princes and the royal family?" I asked not bothering to introduce myself. Heck like they know me.

The first guard who looked at me was wearing mountain  lotus symbol; means he is belong to dragon guards group. The most powerful guards of the palace who have the potential to be an army commanders after gained enough experience as a palace guard.

'Who is this twink think he is? Trying to bother us! Hey Rick? Come on chase him away! This is an order!' The guard who checked me head to toe mind linked his followers.
Another nodded looking at him then came in front of me using wind bladed spinning around his palms dangerously.

Just you should know this wind blades are most sharp elemental bending ability which belong to wind element. It can cut even a very hard rocks!

"The prince have given the strike orders not to let anyone who are under the age of eighteen from entering the palace! You should get lost before I harm you! Go away twink, we don't have time to play with you!" He irritated me to no end with his reckless behaviour.

Are the guards fell such a low state?

I heaved a long sigh.
"First of all; I Am Not A Twink. Second; there are no such rules or as you says orders to stop citizens from meeting his highnesses. And you should abide by the law not what your senior commanded you. So if we are clear now send my massage to Princes and say them the one who inquire audience is Hadrian!" They seemed taken aback by my irritated statement. Then it turned into sneers and threw those blades at me not letting me dodge them.