The Apex and lost memories..... CH - 04

(Hadrian's POV)

After quite some time trapped in a pinch dark place finally I could open my eyes to see a whole new environment for me. Realising me appeared among muggles specially on the muggles Street where hundreds of muggles doing their own works, I panicked and shocked at the same time.

However that panic subdued as I realised those people don't pay any attention to me and even when magical things happen in front of their eyes. I even witnessed some people appear in thin air from nowhere, yet no one pays attention or suspicious glances at them.

When I calmed down enough for me to look at my surrounding I saw a glimpse of my reflection from the corner of my eye, so I fully turned toward the mirror like surface of the shop behind me just to dropped my own jaw. My reflection is a huge surprise and shock when it came to this somehow drastic changes.

My scar vanished not leaving a trace of its existence, which I gratrful to no end. It is such a huge relief! All of all I now have a dark brown silky-like shining hair along with brown shining eyes which changed from Emerald green. On my pale rosy and somehow little tan skin my long eyes with little eyeshadows are majestic sight. My facial features sharp showing perfect jawline, and my look Asian and British in fifty-fifty. I am not short anymore now. I am as same hight as Draco now.

All of all these changes what I most like is.... I CAN SEE WITHOUT GLASSES! This is a huge relief!!

Moment by moment my surprise and shock subdued my mind filled with thousands and thousands of images which I couldn't understand and took much at the same time. Unlike the memories I awake at the DoM, these are more details.

First they were like blurred images, however when time pass they became clear. They are my memories more specially my lost memories! Memories not as Harry James Potter But Hadrian.

'I have to organise these! So I can know who and what I am and where the hell I am.'

I looked at if there is any sign to show where the hell this street. Just as my Potter luck kick in I found the street's name. "Castle Drive!"

'Castle Drive? Why that sounds familiar?'

That's when I could organise a memory. Castle Drive is the road to the Palace. It started from a park.
'Wait! Palace? What palace?'

I have no idea until I rearrange these images I guess.

If this road begin near a park and if that is true then isn't it a proof of the truth of my memories? Why don't I give it a try? Beside I want to think and rearrange these memories more relaxed, so I will have a answer to where to go then.

I started to walk toward the direction I guess the park locates. Along the way I didn't forget to take in the surrounding.

The surrounding is more clearly muggle-like. More specially more modern than the muggle surrounding I was grown up. Road is clear, have clean shops and fancy looking feeling. There are cars, more specially wheelless cars which can fly. People wear comfortable cloths more muggle-like, however more fashionable. There are some sparkling blue orbs flying around more freely cleaning the surrounding and reviewing some died or dehydrated plants. It is a very beautiful sight to see.

Making my memory as a true one, I could reach the park. Those blue sparkling orbs are here as well but in a huge amount of them. The trees more lively and there are many more beautiful flowers I have never seen before. Some have sweet scents which can refresh the surrounding in an instant.

I sat on a chair which has a little tea table. As soon as I sat there a fairy like like little creature with sparkling wings appeared on the table. She is no more that three inches tall. Has white hair and blue eyes and pale skin. She was wearing a lite blue dress. Her wings are butterfly-like with glowing under the sun. She bowed at me little.
"Good morning Sir!" To my utterly surprise she greeted me and her voice sounds like thousands of Christmas bells.
Why should I be surprised? I already witnessed so many magical thing for Merlin's sake!
"Good morning to you too!" I replied with a little smile. She blushed under my smile.