Clearing things up...... CH - 07

At the Wizarding world - Diagon Ally.(3rd person POV)

Draco appeared in front of Leaky cauldron and went inside not caring about his previous confrontation his parents and relatives. Even though he is very concerned and worry about his Godfather, he had to hide that emotions deep inside of him not letting anyone see his inside. Repeatedly reminding himself not to let his mask drop, he approached the owner of the shop; Tom.

He looked into Tom's eyes momently wondering if this person dark or light. To his surprise Tom was a Wizard who society called as a Gray Wizard. Gray wizards are the type of wizard who have affinity to both dark magic and light magic. They are known as unity between affinities or equally blessed wizards. Society thinks they are weak considering the fact that they have to manage two affinities. But Draco knows otherwise, being the true Dark Lord he knows the so called weak gray wizards are in fact having the most large magical cores; means they are just under developed not nearing to perfection which one affinity wizard can reach easily.

However little did Draco knows that he is also one of those so called Gray Wizards and still wondering why their gods have chosen him on the first place as the true Dark Lord.

With the help of Tom, he reached the room where DA members having a meeting. Knocking and entering after hearing the permission to enter from Luna, he didn't surprise when the room went eerie silent before hearing yelling from Ronald and his sister Ginnerva. Their banshee screaming were ridiculous to those who occupied the room already, specially when they covered their ears using their hands while shooting annoy glares at those two Weaslies.

Draco however casted a silencing charm on them only looking pointed at them not bothering with the shocked faces others shooting at him.

"They are too noisy! If I spent some more hearing those banshee screams I doubt I will ever be able to hear again." He played it off too cool to others liking yet not anyone bothered to asked how he did so.

"Brother, seems like you silenced the nargles at your home too...?" Luna giggled giving him a side hug. Even though it was few days he exactly known Luna, he strangely comfortable with her weird way of talking. He nodded eagerly which for others a strange sight since they not know his true self.

"Lil sis, how about the nargles in DA?" He asked teasingly strangely warming up with Luna so soon.
"Bro Hades methods worked on the nargles. I was waiting for you to banish them." Luna said in her dreamy voice.

Receiving his nod of acceptance, she turned to looked at the meeting eyes landing on Ronald, Cho, Ginnerva and Lavender.
"Ronald Weasly, Ginnerva Weasly, Cho Chang and Lavender Brown.... I Luna Lovegood as now the active leader of DA, hereby prohibited you from attending to DA meetings from now on to forever!" Her voice commanded shaking the room.

"Before anyone ask so why to banish original founders of the DA, it was because of the direct order from Harry. You may say that Harry won't ever give out that kind of command but you must remember the questions Professor Mcgonagal asked before the Vacation start." She stopped for a little to pondering the DA members to resurface their memories.

They still remember house head of Griffindor gave them two weird questions to answer and saying them to send answers to Luna Lovegood in three days of time.

"Luna? I thought it was because of the Proffecer wanting for us to have a clear view of the entire situation!" Hermione said in a contemplating tone.

"Ms.Granger! It was not only for that. It was to clear DA from spies. Apparently I assume with the answers, Luna found extremely unsettling answers from those four?" What Draco said earned repeating nods from Luna.