Making Plans.....CH - 06

(Draco's POV)

Disappointed after seeing the Hogwarts without students, I packed my things with the help of Dingy and appearated to my home. Good thing when I reached there my parents were not at home to welcome me.
They maybe waiting at Kingscross Station looking for me!

"Dingy, please can you inform my parents about my arrival and inform them not to disturb me!" Even though they will come eventually, it's not appropriate making them wait for me when I already at home.
"Young Master is sad, right? I'll do as you asked! When you need me, just call my name, okay?" She said then popped away. I almost forgot that she is a free house elf, they controls how we should address them.

After that I locked myself in my room and fell on the bed to have much needed recollection of myself through sleep.
*********

For the past week I didn't step away from my room even for me to greet my parents. The most of the time I sat on the window seat looking into beautiful forest and the Lake not actually enjoying the scene. The heartache was too much for me to enjoy even a meal.

This whole time Hadrian was betrayed, heartbroken and misled by those who he loved dearly. Not only that they stole from him and still trying to steal! On the other hand I always annoyed him!

If it not being Pansy who smacked my head and showed me how my own feelings for Hadrian, I would have been a clueless moron. Yet again, even if I realised, I had no other way than annoy him to note me.

Now thinking back carefully, I can remember his every moments whenever I looked at him. His smile, his laugh, his anger, his irritated glare, his determination, his bravery even his ability as a parsaltongue, every little thing about him I can remember clearly.
While sitting at the window of my room, I recalled those memories one by one. Not just those memories, I also recalled the memories, and dreams about Hadrian. Those dreams being so detailed, have helped me to recall every thing about him. I now recognised it as my past life.

I met him at Angel plains. I was an Angel at that time. Unlike other Angels, I wasn't born with wings. I was basically a human. However mother Angel decided not to send me to immortals since I was the one and only Angel who received the power of the Void element. They didn't know my power being Void element, because they simply saw the unison of Light and Darkness elements even thought the Darkness element was the prominent one. However other angels who were as same age as me didn't like being same rank as wingless Angel like me. They bullied me to the point where mother Angel had to summon an immortal to have my guardianship.

That's the time I met Hadrian. He came with the immortal, who he called him as Papa. Even though Papa is an immortal, he is also an angel since he has beautiful wings made by crystal. What's the difference between Papa and other Angels is their wings. Usually and always an Angel has Swan-like wings....so you got my point, right?

So while mother angel and Hadrian's papa discussing about me, they granted us to go where ever we want. So being as sixteen years old teenagers we were, we excitedly left the main palace to a tower which belongs to the east palace which is higher than thousand ft. As always my bullies thought it was the right time to mess with me. However this time instead of picking on me they decided to push Hadrian from the top of the open tower.

Hadrian is not an Angel or anyone who can fly so the unstoppable death was waiting for him. So as my mind told me, I also jumped from the tower. He was my first friend so how could I let him accompany the death alone?

However when he hugged me so tightly I felt myself completed. He was my soulmate. I felt it and accepted it as I could feel he accepted me. So instead of plumped to death, I found myself flying with him clung to me so tightly closing his eyes tightly. When we safely landed was the time I took a look at my wings. They are different. They were not Swan-like, however made by light element transparent a little and shine very brightly. They were pure white with halo patterns in purple.