CHAPTER TWO

No one saw Nimah and Fred's rivalry as a Slytherin and Gryffindor one

No one saw Nimah and Fred's rivalry as a Slytherin and Gryffindor one. While their houses were pretty much the one where most of the rivalry stereotypically grounded, it was far from that for the pair.

There were times of their bickering that led to the minor competition—that it usually ended with the pair getting detention. Though that did not stop them from rinsing and repeating. That was why, if there came a time when it stopped—people would think something was extremely wrong.

At one point, it might happen—but no one wanted to think about it, considering it as doomsday. They were the embodiment of a perfected rivalry that became an apart of many of those students in Hogwarts and it was not an exaggeration.

"Weasley, you daft git" Nimah grumbled in frustration as she practically steamed at the male before her.

Fred rolled his eyes as he tried to enjoy his meal, but with the female on his back, it was rather a challenge. It was not helping that James was laughing his arse off only for Fred to send his cousin a glare but it was faired to be useless at the point of no return.

"Blimey, Black—Couldn't you have chosen a different time to get on my back?!" He snapped turning to the female who was returning the same glare.

"Well, I would have if you gave me no option!"

"Remind me again, what in Merlin's name did I do this time?" Fred genuinely tried to think of whatever he had done, but nothing was coming to mind.

Nimah closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. The Slytherin considered physically harming the male but went against it knowing that was best for the Quidditch fields. So, instead, she reached over and tugged on his robes.

"You have some nerve, Weasley," She said menacingly with a burning glare," You set Peeves on me and while it's easy to dry off the mess, I still find it frustrating that you'd make it dawdle for hours! Because of your stupid plan to get under my skin, I went and missed an important matter with Professor Longbottom!"

Fred laughed unconsciously recalling such a thing but once he saw the dark look remaining in Nimah's eyes he halted his laugh and gulped," Sorry?"

"Sorry does not fix it, Weasley, just so you know thanks to your little bothersome prank—I'll have you know that you will have it coming for you" Nimah declared," I didn't think we'd do it this year, but you called on this prank war"

"Oh" James gasped dramatically which had the two send a glare at him. The Potter looked away and whistled to pretend he didn't react.

Fred pulled himself out of her grip and narrowed his eyes," Considering that little bit with Peeves was just payback for your discolouring of my robes, a prank war it is"

"You better watch yourself, Weasley, because there is no way I'm holding back" Nimah stated before turning and walking away.