CHAPTER FOURTEEN

When it came to Quidditch—Nimah still found it hard to invest her time on going to games, without reliving the trauma all over again

When it came to Quidditch—Nimah still found it hard to invest her time on going to games, without reliving the trauma all over again. So, whenever it came to the matches, she stayed behind but not without cheering her former team and best mates on.

Fred kept his promise to Nimah, that he'd pursue their dream. He'd still play and aim to become a Pro.

However, the end of his promise came another.

"One day, I'll be able to be in the stands and cheering you on"

The Weasley smiled faintly to Nimah's words that he always replayed whenever he went out for a game. It was his own support from her temporarily.

James Sirius Potter had made it his goal to fluster his two childhood best mates. Now that Fred and Nimah, now no longer were tense around each other—minus his teasing—the three felt as if things were back to normal.

The Potter swayed on his feet with his broom keeping in balance," You know Captain, I wonder what Nimah would do if she saw you smiling like that" It didn't take long for their teammates gathered to start hooting and whistling at their Seeker's words making him high-five each of them in triumph.

"The next time I need an unsolicited and uninformed opinion, I'll know where to go" Fred commented while adjusting his uniform.

"They have a special place for the likes of you, Fredrick" James huffed with a pout

Fred chuckled and pat his shoulder," Is that the best you got?"

"No, I have lots in store for you, cousin—but I'll save it when Nimah is around" James winked but was whacked on the head with gloves.

"James Sirius Potter, leave him be!" Elodie scolded him as she flicked his ear. The Potter was now no longer in for teasing, now that he was flustered with the sudden appearance of his girlfriend.

"Yeah, James—leave me to be" Fred mocked with a thin smile," Thanks for bringing his gloves, Elle"

"No problem, Fred—Anyways, I have a message for you from Nimah" Elodie added but once she finished her sentence, she elbowed James since he started making a face to Fred," She says that you better kick the Ravenclaw arse's, or else she'll never let you hear the end of it"

"You heard her, mate—We win or face Nimah's wrath" James lightly punched his shoulder as Fred chuckled nodding in agreement.

"Don't need to tell me twice"