CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Execution to resist the truth had seemed a lot harder than one could accept

For Nimah and Fred, the duo was probably the most tenacious when it came to them having to understand that burdens were not their own.

Upon being told by not only Peeves and the Baron—but anyone they came to ask on their own, all had the same thoughts on the situation as well.

"It seems, that we are the only ones who think what happened—was our faults" Nimah mumbled as she sat next to Fred who shared the same remorse of disbelief.

Were they foolish to not see it, or were they just trying to fool themselves?

All they been having as of late were questions that only they could answer themselves.

"You know, having James almost spelling it out for us, makes me realize that we both just did this as a way to be ignorant. To pretend that all is well when we both know it isn't"

Nimah sighed leaning on one of her palms," I guess, whether we like it or not, things changed, but not as much as we thought it did" She confessed turning to stare at him," Don't you agree?"

He nodded to her words and reached over taking her hand in his," Until both of us are dead, huh? Do you really think he had a point?"

Nimah's mouth twitched finding the statement from the Baron as amusing, however, even she couldn't deny that while she was physically unfit to continue the dream. Fred was, and even without her—He could do it, just not with her next to him.

"Fred, the dream, is it truly what you wanted?"

Fred looked at her as if she grown a second head and pretty much felt offended at the question, though he knew it wasn't meant to be," Of course, who do you think declared it first?"

"Uh, me" Nimah cocked an eyebrow at him and he furrowed his brows

"Uh, no—I'm pretty sure it was me"

She narrowed her gaze at him and pursed her lips," No, Fred Weasley, I am pretty sure I was the one who said it first"

"As I said" Fred leaned slightly forward with his gaze narrowed as well," I am confident that it was me"

"It was me!" Nimah stood up and Fred followed

"No, me!"

"Oh, for Merlin's sake, you two are ridiculous!" A voice roared from behind them, which had them both turn to see James' head poking out of a window," I was the one who said it! So, would you two come off it! Just snog and make up already!!"

The pair both burst into bright hues of red at the last bit, however, while they were flustered—They did not let what James said get by them and before the Potter could react, he saw the two running towards him with their wands in their hands.