CHAPTER NINE

Nimah's fingers were twitching—for wanting to prank and to fly on a broom

One she could still do, but the other she's unable. However, even if she was the one that ended injured—she was not even sure if she could prank.

It took a few days, over her asking herself, the portraits and even ghost.

All of which said the same thing 'What do you want to do?'

Nimah never realized that she'd find herself in a state of questioning what she could and couldn't do. Before the whole mess, she just did what she wanted—and not once has she had to think of the pros and cons.

Maybe it was a good thing, but for her, it was all too stressful.

She was not even sure how Fred could do it, knowing that he was often the rational one between her and James. He was more of the reason that the three often got away with causing trouble.

"I don't see why it matters" Peeves flew by her saying in an undertone of irritation," Pranking should be somethin' you think with your head"

"The bloody hell we supposed to use then?" Nimah retorted to the poltergeist who snickered

"You were fun when you pulled pranks, now your boring" He added with a grin of mockery and flew off to find someone that was to him—fun to be around.

"I shouldn't let what he said get to me," Nimah told herself before threatening to turn the place upside to find and get back at the poltergeist for his comment—or even have the Bloody Baron do the dirty work.

For a few minutes of trying to reason with her mind—Nimah groaned and before she knew it a prank was already forming in her head.

"Screw the blimey reasoning" She muttered before making her way to gather what she needed.

Months without a replacement almost seemed impossible for her. Though from the start, the idea of anything ever replacing Quidditch never crossed her mind.

It was like breathing for her and without the adrenaline, she got from it, all the pent-up energy was going to overload.

She was at her wit's end of holding her bat and waiting for something to fling. When the thought of feeling her bat in her hands and the way the smell of sandalwood came from it—she was peeved.

As the thought came swimming into her mind, she nearly felt herself break down.

"You can't do it anymore, Nimah Black" She whispered under her breath," Stop thinking about it" She added with her voice cracking.

It was moments like this, Nimah wanted to resist the feeling of wishing to turn back time. She knew it was useless to think of the idea because somehow, she was set that if it wasn't her—it could have been someone else.

Someone else

Her mind only thought of one person, Fred.