CHAPTER SIX

It didn't take long for Headmistress McGonagall and Coach Hooch to find the culprit of the jinxed Bludgers

It didn't take long for Headmistress McGonagall and Coach Hooch to find the culprit of the jinxed Bludgers. The female was immediately expelled and sent to a witches and wizards juvenile centre—who'd later serve her time after she was of age.

However, with the culprit caught—the damage was still done. Nimah was still injured and despite it appearing as a mundane injury it wasn't. Because when she was falling—the Bludger had hit her back and the intended curse meant for her had done what it was made to do.

While the curse had not directed onto Fred, it did with her—so it was the reason that even with the best healers in St. Mungo—nothing could be done.

Being admitted into St. Mungo's for physical therapy was starting to make Nimah feel stir crazy. Since her break-down the first couple of nights and the denial for visitations—she was slowly starting to let her mind feel against her.

She was socially deprived and the change her body was dealing with was discouraging her. She was stabilized physically each day, but her mind was slowly losing the ability to hold back the resistance to scream every second she could.

She refused to make people see her in her current state.

At Hogwarts, for her injury—her team refused to play the remainder of the year, in fact, subsequent to that, every house had followed.

No one felt it was appropriate, and when Nimah heard this—she couldn't help but feel emotionally reactive towards it and it took a few months, but as summer rolled in—Nimah finally allowed herself visitation.

Much to the entire family's relief, her state still remained minorly unstable from her injury—but, allowing the people she loved back in had helped her greatly.

The Weasley's visiting came pouring in and when it came to Fred—both were hesitant.

Fred was because he felt like it was his fault, but unknowing to him Nimah felt the same exact way. So, while both thought this—neither properly had time alone, considering the visitations extended to her former teammates and schoolmates.

It was hard for Nimah to see her teammates, feeling as if she let them down—though that resulted in them scolding her for such a thought.

While the visiting was a rise in the morality of her improvement—she still couldn't hold back the tears when she was alone.

So, one following night, as she cried—she failed to notice Fred outside the door, who was currently borrowing her godbrother's cloak of invisibility.

Regardless that in the end, it was neither of their faults.