EPILOGUE

"Destroy them, Dad!!!" Nimah covered her left ear as her youngest screamed her lungs out towards the field before them

"Destroy them, Dad!!!" Nimah covered her left ear as her youngest screamed her lungs out towards the field before them. She had to give it to her child on being able to keep it up, considering it had been 3 hours.

"Mum, you mind as well use Sonorus" Her eldest commented as they peered at their youngest sibling in worry.

"Oh please, she doesn't need it" The middle child whined while covering their ears," Mum, can you just—I don't know, tell Dad to make his seeker get the snitch already?! I'm getting hungry"

Nimah chuckled and looked over to her father and father-in-law, who both knew it was coming.

"But" Sirius raised his hand," It's getting to the good part"

"Sirius, just go" Kaia gently shoved her husband away as he grumbled in a pout and was joined with George had also lost towards Angelique's glare.

Nimah and Fred had married 6 years after graduation and welcomed their first child the same year. Their second two years after and youngest one year.

Fred had become a Pro Quidditch Player, while Nimah had become a physical therapist. It was a challenging path for the pair, considering for a while she had left to America for a couple of years to pursue her career. Though nothing had unbounded them regardless of the distance they faced—If anything, it only granted them a stronger bond.

"COME ON DAD!! THROW IT! THROW IT!!!!" Most of the people in the stan with them flinched at the child's sudden shouting.

"Goodness, where exactly does that shouting come from?" James who was just coming back from a food run announced as he went to sit next to Nimah.

"FREDRICK WEASLEY!! THROW IT NOW!!!"

Elodie laughed as James covered his ears that nearly burst. She pat his back as he glared at Nimah who nearly caused him hearing damage.

The mother and child cheered as the Quaffle made it in the goal.

After a few more hours, Fred's seeker had caught the snitch ending the game, which led his team to the championships the next summer.

"You did awesome, Dad!!" The youngest dangled on his arms

"I know I did, but next time I'll make sure they get no goals in"

"Honey, leave that to your Keeper and just focus on the Quaffle" Nimah added as she placed her hands on her hips.

"I don't get my congratulatory kiss?" Fred pursed his lips into a pout

Nimah rolled her eyes and peered at her three kids and nodded. They all smiled and leapt forward hugging him," Congrats, Dad!!!" The father laughed holding the three in his arms and felt a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Good job, dear" Nimah whispered before joining in the hug.

"I knew you couldn't Resist me" Fred winked making her roll her eyes.

"Please, the only one that needs to resist is you" The husband and wife both chuckled in sync.