CHAPTER EIGHT

Nimah would be entirely lying to herself if she didn't admit that she wanted to strangle the next person who smiled and offered their condolences

While she was perfectly fine with it for the first couple of hundred people—she was officially done with it.

Her question to herself was 'Does she get mad?' or 'Does she just nod her head and let it go?'

Nimah was struck with the unsureness that embedded into her mind. What she would take for her to feel the wind that breezed through her hair as she flew on her broom.

When that thought formed into her mind, Nimah nearly banged her head on the wall because of the negative thoughts she thought she hidden far behind came resurfacing.

Her anxiety enhanced each time she tried to push it away and it caused herself to want and unwind it.

Since her usual stress-reliever was through flying on her broom—finding a new one was not going to be anywhere near easy.

"What...are you doing, Nimah?" James asked as he saw the female who was currently staring intensely at one of the many portraits on the walls.

"Observing" She mumbled while the image she was burning her stare on considered making a run for it—because he quite frankly had no idea how much longer he could take it. When she peered over her shoulder to the Potter—the portrait sighed silently and gave a quick look to him.

The look was enough to say 'Please take her away from me'

"Right..." James coughed and folded his arms," What exactly for?"

Nimah shrugged and lifted her arms and folded them behind her head," I need something—anything to get me from—" She averted her gaze not wanting to say 'Her current issue of finding a way to get rid of her negative thoughts'

"Ridding of my boredom"

James hummed and tapped the wand he currently had in one of his hands on his chin," Well, I might have something for you"

"Really?!" Nimah responded instantly as her eyes lit up," Please tell me, James!"

"Sure, you can totally thank me later" He added before nearly being tackled by her.

When Nimah frowned when she followed the male who turned to her and smirked," It's later"

The female considered a lot of things in her mind right this moment, such as –how to get away with murder, or how to hold back from explaining to her god-brother on his missing son. It was a lot.

However, before she could act—she saw the Potter already waving from a distance.

"How in Merlin's name did he get you roped in this as well?" Fred added from where he was stood. In his arms was a pile of books—that James had left behind—which he was stuck with putting away.

Usually, they would have been able to use magic to put them back—thanks to James, there was a magic-ban in the library.

"How did you?" Nimah shot back and the Weasley sighed shaking his head

"Your guess is probably as good as mine" He chuckled then motioned his head for her to grab a pile—though before he did, he hesitated, unsure if he should even be letting her do any lifting.

Nimah had seen the look he had and she furrowed her brows knowing what he was thinking. So, instead of arguing over her own self-being she just smiled while grabbing less than he did and didn't say anything towards it.

She was not sure she was going to get used to the fact that no matter how much time passed—She was going to get people hesitating around her.