CHAPTER THREE

Fred and Nimah's prank wars had been chaotic that Filch had been stuck with the destruction

Fred and Nimah's prank wars had been chaotic that Filch had been stuck with the destruction. However, the caretaker had not known the mess was by them and instead just thought it was Peeves the entire time.

The students would have felt bad for the poltergeist, but with both the Bloody baron and this in his way—it was a relief for many of the students that ended on the rough end of his pranks.

Nimah jumped back as she just about nearly fell into the trap set by Fred.

She smiled in victory—but unfortunately too soon because while she thought she avoided the trap of exploding dungbombs, she only resulted in triggering the first trap of Stink pellets.

She quickly covered her nose as the pungent horrific smell filled her nostrils. Fortunately, she avoided the smell from lingering on her robes and she escaped the death trap of stink.

Her head snapped down the hall hearing the laugh coming from the Weasley who caused her near unlucky experience.

Though while he laughed, Nimah smirked—which had him stop and counter in confusion at her sudden reaction change.

Fred suddenly felt a cold splash of liquid fall on his head and before he could react in words—He instantly took in the smell and nearly barfed. The smell of rancid stew—that most likely came from left-overs, took over his sense of smell.

Nimah started to laugh and hold her stomach as she watched Fred run off.

"That's ten points for Nimah!" She cupped her lips vocalizing to the retreating Weasley.

Barely a few hours passed and Fred got her back with making her dinner at the hall explode all over her as her face was covered in mash and pumpkin juice.

She didn't mind the laughing from her housemates since she was never bothered by the reality her days were heading. Instead, she castoff the opportunity to just throw her mess towards the others in retortion.

"And that's eleven points for Fred" Fred mouthed to her from his place at the Gryffindor table.

She huffed and rid the mess with the wave of her wand and spell. She kept her eyes locked on him and brought her fingers up to her eyes directing it to him mouthing," You better watch yourself, Weasley"

Fred just snickered and high-fived James, while his sister just rolled her eyes in annoyance. Roxanne shared a look at the two just hoping it ended soon—she along with some of the other's in the family knew there was going to be a limit pushed too far even for them.

They just hoped it never came to it, because the one thing the pair had in common was holding a grudge and if it came to it—it would be mayhem.