Chapter 2 - The hide and seek game

As I was getting closer to the playground, the air in the atmosphere changed fast

As I was getting closer to the playground, the air in the atmosphere changed fast. It was colder. I see something in the corner of my eye. I turn to see a little girl in a pink dress, holding a brown teddy bear, and a fucking tall shadow. She had long, wavy, brown hair and very, very, green eyes. Stepping out of the forest, a man about 30 years old, steps next to her. "Do you want to play a game with me?" she asked.

The man said, "Sally, please don't play with her. Please stop these games." The man looked like a relative to this Sally girl. He looks at me, " She's my niece, by the way. Don't play with her. She'll kill you."

The girl who I presume is Sally says, "Please... I'm bored and no one will play with me." She gives me the puppy dog eyes and I inwardly grown. I always had a soft spot for children and the puppy dog eyes.

I sigh, "What are the rules, Sally?" I don't think I should cheat or break a rule unconsciously.

She smiles, not even concerned that I know her name. " I count, you hide. You have three minute to hide and have to hide for 10. Do you understand?" She explains. I nod. " Good! Your three minutes start now." She states as she closes her eyes.

I run away from her and think, 'Where is the one place she won't look?' I stop and look up. 'The trees!' I start climbing up one of the trees and hide in the center, where she can't see me but I can see her. After 3 minutes is up, I start a timer for 10 minutes on my watch. It won't make noise, just in case.

Sally walks up underneath the tree and the guy from the bus meets her. "Ej, could you please help me find the girl I'm playing with?"

He groans, "Why don't you ask Masky, Hoody, and Toby to help you?"

She rolls her eyes, " Because they are doing rounds. Daddy told them to. Plus they can't track like you. Pleaseeeee???"

He scoffs, "Fine. She came this way, right?" She nods. " That's weird. You sure she's even human? Or one with no abilities?" He asked.

She nods, "Yeah. Though she did know my name." I just listen in. 'Could they be talking about me?'

"Telepathy maybe. Slender may want this one alive. May. You go ask him, I'll hunt her down."

She nods. " Find her before ten minutes are up. Once time is up, she wins." 'Thank you Sally for remembering.

"I'll find her. Don't worry." She disappears and he runs off in a different direction. 'Well shit.'