Chapter 3 - The transformation

(Just imagine it has legs, this is the closest to what I imagined a shadow demon looked like

(Just imagine it has legs, this is the closest to what I imagined a shadow demon looked like. )

'I feel a little different now, why?' The timer goes off. 'I win! Now to get out of here without getting killed.' I dropped out the tree, not even phased that I dropped out of a 13 foot tree without getting hurt. I ran and heard someone running after me. ' I think they're right about me.' I grab the closest tree and spin, sending the person into a tree.

I kept running, when I suddenly tripped and scraped my left knee. 'Shit. That fucking hurt.' I grabbed my knee and saw it was leaking a black liquid, by the smell I deduced that it was blood. My skin started turning black, from my wound out. It started moving up my body, with it came pain from my torso. When the pain stopped, I saw that my pale skin was now a charcoal black. I held my hands out in front of me, to see that my nails were the same gold and silver colors that originally I painted them, but they were razor sharp. I reached up to feel that my hair had shrunk to right below my ears. My favorite haircut. I move some of it into my eyes so I can see what color it was. It was dark blue and black.

I try to stand carefully. It took three fucking times to be able to stand. I hear someone laughing after I wobble-ly tried to take a step. I saw that Ej guy, leaning against a tree. The spirit that followed him on the other side of the tree. I step back trying to put distance between us, but I end up falling. He laughs more at me. " Would you stop laughing at me!?!" I shout at him, getting angry.

He walks over to me and holds his hand out to me, "Let me help you up." I look at him distrustfully.I carefully take it and he helps me stand. " I take it you are a new fledged demon." I remember some of the demons I had talked to, saying that if,if, I were to transform, I would be very weak at first and I'd be known as a newly fledged demon.

" Yeah. Was not prepared for that." He scoffs. I glare at him. "What? I got told what it was like but I didn't expect for me to actually transform into a demon."

"Oh! So, you didn't come from the underworld. Which means... you're the girl I was following.This would explain why your smell is different from a normal human."I rolled my eyes when he said following 'more like chasing'. 

An: If you are reading this, pleaseeeeeeeee give me helpful critism and advice.