Chapter 7 - The fight

(The desk just seems like it would belong to a very busy man

(The desk just seems like it would belong to a very busy man. Just imagine it in a bigger library)

I'm sitting in a chair right acrost from a fucking killer, both of us injured but bandaged up, in Slender's office. "So this all started with Jeff being his fucking self and saying that your ability wasn't real, that your weak, that you wouldn't be able to kill anyone, and that you were fucking useless? Jeff what did I say? You were to welcome her. Not pick on her. And she certainly ain't weak if she landed a few strong blows on you. And Night, you shouldn't have been listening to him." While he was talking, I got a flask back.

Flashback starts.

Jane, Clockwork, and I walk out of the kitchen into the living room. "Hey guys, look! The weak, useless, liar. " A guy that sort of looks like Jane says. "If there are spirits here, why wouldn't we be able to see them. That would be an amazing gift." I snorted. "Unless you're lying of course. Also why would Slender want a useless demon. I bet you couldn't kill someone even if your life depended on it." I roll my eyes.

I walk up to him and the shadows hold him in place. He doesn't realize they are there until he can't move. "You think I'm useless. That I'm a liar. That I am weak or that I couldn't kill a human if need be. Well think again. I need to kill so I can eat. Back when I was human, I put three jocks in the infirmary room, with my fists. My ability to see spirits. Oh that ain't a gift as you call it. But it's real." I back up and the shadows let go of him. "Oh, by the way. Your parents are really upset with you, Jeffery Allen Woods." I hear him coming up behind me.

I let my body do the fighting, not paying attention to what was happening until Masky, Jane, and Hoody pull both of us apart. Jane and Masky held me while Hoody held Jeff. Slenderman appears. "Night. Jeff. To the medical wing and then to my office. Jeff and I start making our way to the medical wing.

Flashback ends

Both Jeff and I nodded. " Now punishment.... I think rooming together should be punishment enough. Jeff, you will not hurt her. And Night, you will not eat him. Do you both understand?" We both nod. "Good. You are dismissed."

We both walk out of Slender's office. Jeff starts grumbling about having a cannibal rooming in his room. "Okay. Something you gotta understand is I am not a cannibal. I eat souls. There is a fu...." We stop walking, as we see Sally standing in front of us. "Future difference." I say. Jeff looks confused after I say until it dawns on him.

He just shakes his head. We walk past Sally as he says, "There are a couple of rules that you will need to understand if you're gonna room with me." He stops, and puts a knife against my neck, "1. You don't touch my knives. Unless I tell you you can. 2. You keep your shit on your side of the room. 3. You will not kill me. You got it?"

I push him against the wall and put my shadow knife against his neck. "Same with you. You got it?" He smirks somehow. I pull away and make my way to the living. Jeff runs to catch up with me. "So. When's dinner?"

++++

We walk into the living room laughing. Everyone looks at us, either amazed or scared. "What is your guys' punishment?" Jane asks, as I walk over to them while Jeff went to the couch to hang out with a link look alike.

"Rooming together. Though I think him and I are going to be getting along more often."