Making plans

"So...what happened exactly?" Blades asked as he and the other rescue bots gathered around each other. Heatwave sighed. "I was walking and I heard some voices, and this happened." Heatwave said as he pointed to the recruits who were still holding onto his legs. Blades started to chuckled. "What?"

"Sorry, I can't take you seriously with the kids attached to your ankles." Blades smiles as Heatwave sighed. "So, who's watching them today?" Chase asked as they all started to think. It can't be Cody cause he's a human. Plus he has school. "Maybe we could-" Before Boulder could finish his sentence, the alarm went off. "Looks like the kids are gonna have to wait."

"Uh no they're not. The kids come first. Which is why you're staying here." Blades said as Heatwave looked at him like he was crazy. "WHAT!? But I-"

"They're no fire so we don't need a fire truck." Boulder said as he and Chase already left. Heatwave was about to leave as well when Blades stopped him. "Nope, nope, nope. You stay with the kids. We'll be back soon." Blades said as he left with the others.

Once the groundbridge closed, Heatwave sighed and looked back down on his ankles...only to find that the kids were gone. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Heatwave yelled at the top of his lungs (If he had any). "Hey daddy!" Heatwave heard Hotshot as he noticed something in his hand. It was a high-tech gadget from Ratchet (oops, that rhymed a bit). "Hotshot, give that to me now."

"Make me!" Hotshot said as he stuck his tongue out and ran away. "HOTSHOT!" Heatwave said as he started to run after the little recruit.

Hotshot was pretty fast at this age. Especially sense he was a 7 year old. "Keep away!" Hotshot shouted as he tossed it to Wedge. "Got it!"

"Wedge, give it back." Heatwave said as he started to chase Wedge now. Wedge did the same thing and ran super fast. "Hoit, catch!" Wedge said to Hoist as he threw the gadget at Hoist. He caught it and transformed into his vehicle mode and drove away. "Hoist, not you too." Heatwave replied to him as he started to go after him.

Hoist wasn't as fast at the others so Heatwave got the gadget easily. "Finally. You ki-" Heatwave was about to say when a flying vehicle swooped in and took the gadget away. It was Whirl. "Can't catch me daddy! Hahaha." Whirl said as she flew away with the gadget. "WHIRL!" Heatwave said as he chased her.

With Whirl, it was harder for him to catch her cause she was on the ceiling. Whirl accidentally dropped the gadget and it landed on the floor. Luckly, it didn't break. "Phew." Heatwave said as he was about to get it, when a car zoomed in and took the gadget in a split second. It was Medix. She transformed back into her robot mode and laughed. "I got it guys."

"Ahem." Heatwave said as he crossed his arms. Medix gulped. "H-Hey daddy."

"Gimme the gadget. Now!" Heatwave said as Medix quickly held it out for him. Heatwave's hand was inches away when something grabbed it from under his legs. "What the-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" It was Hotshot. "Round 2!" Hotshot said as he ran away with the gadgets. Heatwave's jaw dropped. "This is gonna be a long day."