Come back

Hotshot was on Cybertron in his vehicle mode. He was driving slowly so no one will notice his fast pace and heavy heart beat.

He made his way to the Cybertron Cube game and decided to sneak inside. "Hey you!" He froze but was relieved that the man was talking to someone else. Hotshot found a seat on high ground. "Perfect."

During the game, he felt a presence behind him. Thinking it was Heatwave, he immediately got up and started to run. "Hey wait!" The mech said as he grabbed his arm.

Hotshot turned around to see a medic. He recognized him. "Ratchet?" Hotshot said as Ratchet looked at Hotshot in shock. "What happened?" Ratchet asked him as Hotshot gave him a shrug. "Well, you shouldn't be out here. Come with me." Ratchet replied as Hotshot followed him.

Soon, both of them were at his workshop. "Now, sit here while I call Heatwave."

"No! I don't wanna see him." Hotshot said as he folded his arms. "Heatwave's probably worried about    you." Hotshot rolled his eyes. "No he's not. He thinks everything's my fault." Ratchet sighed. "Look, I know he can be a little...angered sometimes but he loves you."

"No he doesn't."

"There was one time where Blades got trapped in a thunderstorm and he couldn't transform. Heatwave, Chase, and Boulder were the ones that carried him. Heatwave was very protective over him and wanted to keep him safe. So he watched over him until he was better." Ratchet finished the story as Hotshot had a neutral face. "Really?" Hotshot asked as Ratchet nodded.

Hotshot then decided to sit in a chair. "Now sit here. I'm sure Heatwave will be so happy that you're okay."