Hotshot and sugar

Heatwave was checking the academy to see if there was any disturbance. "Hmm, must be quiet today." he said to himself as he saw the recruits sleeping together in a pile of pillows and blankets. He smiled to himself. "Maybe the kids aren't so bad after all." His smile faded when he noticed that there were only four recruits and not five. "Where's Hotshot?" The moment he asked that question, he heard a loud thud in the kitchen. "What the?" he said as he went to go check on it.

When he arrived at the kitchen, he saw pots and pans on the floor. "Hotshot." he called out as he looked around for him. Heatwave was about to leave when he heard smile childish like laughter. "Hotshot, I know you're there." he said as Hotshot giggled at himself. He was hiding behind the counter so Heatwave wouldn't see him. "He will nevwer fwind me." Hotshot said as he drunk some more sugar from earlier.

Hotshot's body started to move faster and faster. He couldn't control his energy. He wanted to be quiet but his body wouldn't let him. Before he knew it, he was zooming around the kitchen laughing. "Hotshot!" Heatwave said as he tried to grabbed the little younglings. It was no use though sense Hotshot was really fast. "Hahahaha can't catch me!" Hotshot said as he ran out of the kitchen. "HOTSHOT!" Heatwave said as he ran after him.

------------------------------------------------

Almost 30 minutes have passed and Hotshot was starting to loose his energy. He ran slower and slower. "I'm....tired." Hotshot said as he decided to drink just a few more sugar. Before he could take a sip, a sudden force grabbed the cube. It was Heatwave. "Have you been drinking sugar?"

"Uh....no?"

"Hotshot." Heatwave said in a stern tone. Hotshot gulped but shook his head. "Fine, then I guess you won't be having this for the rest of the month."

"Wait!" Hotshot said as Heatwave gave him a smirk. "Yes?" Heatwave replied, waiting for an answer. "Y-Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I...drunk...some sugar." Hotshot said as he dropped his head down. "That's what I thought. Now go to my office while I wake up your friends." Heatwave said as Hotshot did as he was told without a second thought. heatwave sighed. "This kid is the death of me."