Getting back inside

After two hours of constant fanboy screaming for both Hotshot and Wedge, they both receive an autograph from Beyoncé.

Wedge was smiling the whole way back to the academy while playing 'Crazy In Love' from Beyoncé on his radio. The two younglings were in there vehicle mode. "That was so cool. I never forget this day."

"Me neither Wedge. Now come on. Let's get back inside." Hotshot said as he and Wedge transformed into there bicep modes. Hotshot noticed the open window in Heatwave's office. "C'mon, with any luck, he might not be there."

The two bots climb in through the window of the office and were thankful that Heatwave wasn't there. "Coast is clear." Hotshot whispered as he and Wedge were now inside the building. "Phew, I thought we were dead for sure this time." Wedge replied as Hotshot smiled at him. "Yeah, think of what Dad would say." Hotshot replied back as he grabbed a marker and drew a mustache on his face. "Yo, recruits, gimme my coffee." Hotshot said in a deep voice while trying to do an impression of Heatwave. Wedge couldn't help but giggle quietly. "Hehehehe Hotshot, quit it."

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm the boss around here. Argh. Argh. Argh." Hotshot only exclaimed as he walked around like a troll and had one eye closed to act like a pirate. Wedge had to make sure that he didn't make a single sound. But it was hard because Hotshot was just so funny. "Hotshot hehehehe you're gonna wake someone up."

"What are you Wedge? Chicken? Pa-chaw, pa-chaw." Hotshot now has a duck face and was flapping his arms like a chicken. Wedge couldn't take it anymore. "HAHAHAHAHA HOTSHOT HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Wedge laughed out loud, but then he suddenly stopped. "Uh Hotshot?"

"Wait, I'm almost finished."

"But it's Dad."

"Of course it's Dad, what do you think I'm doing?" Wedge looked at Hotshot with a dumbfounded expression. Hotshot looked at him with confusion and realized- "He's right behind me, isn't he." Hotshot said as Wedge nodded slowly.

Hotshot slowly turned around and saw Heatwave looking half dead and with his arms folded. "Well boys. I know who's gonna be grounded in the morning."