Your turn

"Heatwave, I'm back. Boulder and Chase have to clear the area so-" Blades didn't get to finish his sentence when he noticed Heatwave with bubble gum all over his head. "I'm....not even going to ask."

"It's better if you don't know." Heatwave said as the two of them heard Hotshot running around the academy. "Where are the others?"

"Playing in my office. It's the only place they'll stay in." Blades then walked over to where the noise was and saw Hotshot. When Hotshot noticed Blades, he immediately said, "Hi mommy."

Blades jaw dropped when he called him that. "He called me mommy. I love him." Heatwave facepalmed behind Blades's back as Blades picked up the little firecracker. Hotshot snuggled into his mother's arms. Now, it was Heatwave's turn to drop his jaw. "How did you do that?"

"I guess he just needed attention." Blades replied as he walked towards Heatwave's office. Heatwave followed as they all saw the kids playing together. "You have a whole lot of kids to take care of Heatwave."

"Nope, not doing that again."

"Yeah right." Blades said to him as he placed Hotshot down so he can play with the other recruits. "How are they so calm with you, but so loud and fired up with me?" Heatwave asked as he looked at the small kids. "Don't know. But they seem to love you very much." Blades said as Whirl looked at Heatwave and walked towards him. Heatwave stood back. "No, no, not again." he replied as he hid behind Blades. Blades rolled his eyes. "C'mon Heatwave, she won't hurt you."

"Blades, she's gonna-" Heatwave was cut off by two little arms wrapped around his ankle. It was Whirl. Blades took a silent picture of her with her camera. "Did you just-"

"Memories." Blades said as Whirl didn't pay attention and still snuggled with Heatwave. "Please don't tell anyone." Blades nodded and kept taking pictures.