Beyonce dancers

(If you've seen my last post on the facebook page, you already know what this is about)

Wedge was sitting in Heatwave's office sad and lonely. He just finished listening to one of Beyonce's songs called 'Crazy in Love.' After that, he completely fell in love with her. He also knew that there was a concert tonight but he wasn't allowed to go because he was a rescue bot. And because people will see him.

Hotshot was walking into the office singing 'I'm a Survivor' from Destiny's Child. He then noticed his friend Wedge sad. "Hey Wedge. What wrong?" Hotshot asked in his little child like voice. "I wanna go to the concert. But mommy and daddy won't let me." Wedge said as he frowned. Hotshot hate to see his friend sad. He decided to think on this and an idea popped up in his head. "What if we can go."

"How?"

"Let's sneak out."

"But mommy and daddy will be angry."

"Not unless we get caught." Hotshot smirked as Wedge thought this through. Wedge came with a decision and nodded. "Okay, let's do it."

-------------------------------

When the time ready 9:50pm, all the rescue bots thought the recruits were asleep. Well, not all of them. Hotshot and Wedge were driving in there vehicle mode as they drove to the concert. "Okay, now all we have to do is sneak in." Hotshot said as he and Wedge transformed into there bi-cep mode.

The two younglings snuck pass the guards and were about to go into the concert when someone picked them up. Hotshot and Wedge froze completely when they saw that a human was there. "What're you guys doing here? You can't go in without your costumes." the human said as he led the younglings backstage.

Wedge and Hotshot were now painted in black and the only thing that was full of color was there faces. "Good, now get into your positions. We're on in 2 minutes." Once the human left, the younglings looked at each other. "What's going on Hotshot?"

"I think we're apart of the show." Hotshot said as he and Wedge went into whatever position they were supposed to be. "Let's play along." Hotshot said as Wedge nodded. "Okay."

"Live in 5 4 3 2 1!" The human shouted as both Hotshot and Wedge were shot up in the air. "WOAH!" they both said as they landed on there two pedes. Next thing they knew, they were standing in front of thousands of people who were cheering for none other than Beyonce. Wedge eyed her with curiosity. "Woah." he said with awe. "C'mon Wedge. After this we can talk to her." Hotshot said as Wedge nodded.

The younglings saw the other dancer and did exactly what they were supposed to do. The dance routine wasn't that hard to follow and once they were done, the crowd cheered. "Thank you so much everyone!" Beyonce yelled as she waved goodbye to her fans.

Beyonce went down and noticed the younglings. "Oh hello little ones. You did perfect out there." she said as she gave a little kiss on each of there little cheeks. Hotshot blushed while Wedge fainted. "I will never wash this cheek again."

--------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHA present for all of you.