Beach day

Blades had just finished turning the simulator into a beach. The recruits were so excited that they couldn't stop bouncing up and down while smiling. "I can't wait to go to the beach."

"Me neither."

"Mommy, is it ready yet?" Whirl asked in her sweetest voice. Blades gave her a small smile. "Almost sweetie." Blades said as he made the finishing touches. When he was finished, he turned around and smiled at the recruits. "It's finished." Blades said as the younglings ran straight into the simulator and dived into the sea.

"Hey Blades." Heatwave responded as Blades turned around to notice him. "Heatwave. Nice to see you." Blades said as Heatwave smiled as him. "How're the kids?"

"Just fine. I made them a beach so they can play." Blades replied as he started to look at Heatwave with a blush. Heatwave noticed this and blushed back. "Daddy!" Wedge called out to Heatwave as Heatwave turned to him. "Come with us." Wedge said as Heatwave rolled his optics. "Fine, but I'm only coming to sleep on the sand." Heatwave said as Heatwave looked back at Blades. "Looks like I'll have to join the kids. Be back soon." Heatwave walked into the simulator and sat in the sand.

As Heatwave stared at the sky, he started to feel a little...sleepy. He must've forgotten to sleep at night because he only slept for 2 hours. heatwave decided to close his eyes for a while and go to sleep.

Hotshot turned and noticed Heatwave sleeping and got a brilliant idea. "Hey guys, I got an idea." Hotshot said as he whispered his plan to his friends.

----------------------------------

Heatwave was about to wake up when he felt something on his stomach. Or all over him in fact. Heatwave turned his neck and noticed that his arms were stuck in the sand. "What the-" Heatwave yelled as he tried to move. It was useless because the sand was super heavy. "Hotshot!" Heatwave yelled as Hotshot and the others started to laugh. "Hotshot, I'm so gonna-"

"You can try!"

"But you can't!" Whirl said as she laughed along with the others. Heatwave's anger started to boil. "Why you-" Heatwave replied as he started to wiggle around a bit. He was about to get free from his grasp. Hotshot noticed this. "Okay guys, time to run." He said as Hotshot transformed and drove away. The others transformed as well and ran away as well. "That's it." Heatwave said as he transformed into his firetruck mode. "No mercy!" he said as he sped towards the younglings.