All fun and games until someone gets hurt

Hotshot zoomed around the academy with his friends close by him. "What do we do?" Whirl asked as she flew near her friends. "Don't worry. All we have to do is find mom and she'll protect us."

"Yeah. Mommy will save us." Hoist said as they heard Heatwave coming closer to them. "Hurry, Mommy's close by." Medix said as the others turned the corner. Sadly though, Medix missed the corner and sped towards the wall. She couldn't stop in time and slammed it hard. "Ouch!" Medix said as she started to cry.

The recruits immediately stopped to help there friend. "Medix!" Hotshot said as he was the first to come towards her. He transformed back into his bicep mode and tried to help Medix. "Mommy, Daddy!" Whirl called out to Heatwave and Blades, as Heatwave stopped chasing the younglings and noticed that Medix was indeed hurt. "What happened?"

"She got hurt." Wedge said like it was completely obvious. Heatwave facepalmed knowing that wasn't what he meant. Before Heatwave could say anything else, a strong force pushed him aside. "MY BABY!" It was of course Blades. "It's hurts." Medix said with energon tears in her optics. Blades picked her up and placed her in his arms. "Don't worry sweetie. Uncle Boulder's gonna make it all better."

-----------------------------

After Blades took Medix to Boulder, he made sure that she didn't have any major injuries. Hotshot stayed with her so she wouldn't have to be scared.

The other recruits were in Heatwave's office either worried or scared. And a little bit of both. Whirl was wiping her tears from her eyes but everytime she tried to wipe them away, new tears will flow down. Hoist was there to comfort her though. Wedge was worried about Medix as he started to run his digit down the floor in sadness. "I wish we didn't go to the beach." Wedge said out of sadness. "Me too."

"Me three." Hoist said as they heard Heatwave come into the room. "You kids okay?" he asked as they all nodded. Heatwave sighed. "Don't worry, she's gonna be okay." he tried to say as the recruits only ignored him and looked at the floor.