Eden and the Last Day of School

"Okay, but Bev and I totally aced that project

"Okay, but Bev and I totally aced that project." Eden exclaims as she and Stan walk down the stairs from the science lab.

"In your dreams, Moore. Sam and I probably got better." He nudges her. She chuckles. "Yeah, we'll just have to wait until next year, won't we?"

As they walk out into the hallway, they spot three boys walking ahead. "Walk with us?" Stanley asks, looking to the blonde.

"I don't know.. your friends are kinda lame.." She jokes. Stanley rolls his eyes, taking her hand and pulling her towards Richie, Eddie, and Bill.

"Wait up, you guys!" The curly headed boy calls. "Hey, Stan, What happens at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways?" Bill asks as Stanley and Eden arrive behind them.

"Ed says they slice the tip of your d-d-dick off."

Stanley sends him a disgusted look as Eden seems just as grossed out. "Yeah, And I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say, 'Where's the beef?'" Richie jokes.

They all chuckle. "At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man." Stanley explains. "So, What? You'll finally hit puberty?" Eden beams, wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

"Ha-Ha very funny." He rolls his eyes. "I like this girl. Hey, Eden, you should hang out with us more often!" Richie yells over the loud booming voices of the other students.

"Yeah, maybe I'll think about it when you hit puberty, Rich. But that might take a while." She smirks.

"Funny joke! I have a funnier one. Your boobs." Richie sneers. "Touché." She smiles, then leans back against Stanley.

"Oh, shit." Richie mutters as they pass by Henry, Victor, Belch, and Patrick. "Don't be scared of them. They're not worth your time." Eden rolls her eyes.

"Think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie asks, adjusting his glasses. "'Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last March. Have a good summer!'"

As they walk down the stairs, Stanley's shoulder gets bumped by Greta Keene, who barges into the girl's bathroom.

"Can't believe my mom likes her." Eden sighs. "Hey, you okay?" She asks, turning look at stan, who nods in return.

They finally make it out of the school, then head to the garbage cans, where they begin dumping out their books. "Best feeling ever." Stanley exclaims.

"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie responds, grinning widely. "And you still try to convince me that your friends aren't lame?" Eden whispers to Stanley.