Eden and Richie's Dating Advice

Upon arriving at Ben's house, they all follow him inside towards his room

Upon arriving at Ben's house, they all follow him inside towards his room. His walls were plastered with old news papers, his desk was cluttered and messy, his bed unmade, and there Ben stands, leaning against the closet door.

Stanley begins to look around, Eden following behind him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." Eddie says in shock. "Wow!" Richie exclaims.

"Cool, huh?" Ben smiles proudly. "No. No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool." Richie shakes his head, making his way over to the farthest wall.

"Oh. This is cool, right here. Wait, no. No, it's not cool." He sighs. Eden rolls her eyes, glancing over at Stanley, who seems invested into staring at a history book set on Ben's unorganized desk.

Stanley looks back up at her, then smiles, making his way over to Richie and Eddie. "What's that?" The curly headed boy points to another sheet of paper.

"Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry Township." Ben explains. Eden walks up beside Stanley. The boy awkwardly side glances at her, trying not to be noticed.

"Nerd Alert." Richie jokes. "No, actually, it's really interesting." Ben argues calmly. "How So?" Eden speaks up.

"Well, Derry started as a beaver trapping camp." Ben responds. "Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie holds up his hand for a high five, yet neither Eddie nor Stanley returns it.

Eden looks back over at the red head. The two exchange disgusted looks, then turn back to wherever they were originally looking.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace." Ben continues. "The entire camp?" Eddie asks.

"There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just woke up and left."

"The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house." Ben finishes. "Jesus. We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries."  Richie mutters.

"Holy shit! I love that show!" Eden exclaims, giving Richie a high five. "Let's do that. You're brilliant." Eddie smiles.

Stanley chuckles at their excitement. "Oh, my god. Imagine Robert Stack just pops out of nowhere!" Eden shouts, grabbing onto Richie's shoulder.

"Join me. Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery." Richie says in a deep voice. "Ha! Priceless!" She laughs.

"Sorry, Stanley, I'm stealing your girlfriend." Richie smirks. "She's not.. my girlfriend.." he mumbles. "Why are we even here? He doesn't even know us."

"I don't know. Maybe he's just trying to make some friends, Stanley." Richie responds with a shrug. "Wh-Where was the well house?" Bill speaks up.

"I don't know. Somewhere in town, I guess." Ben shrugs. "Why?"

"Nothing."

Eden sighs. "Well, I better head out. Stan, you coming?" She turns to look at him. "I wish I could, but from here it's the opposite way home."

"Hey, Blondie." Richie says, grabbing her attention. "We have the same way home. You can walk with me." He smiles.

"Yeah, sure." She smiles back at him, causing Stanley to feel uncomfortable. "Well, I'll see you some other time, Stan." She smiles, giving him a short hug before walking out with Richie.

"You sure you don't want a ride? Walking is gonna take so much longer." Richie groans, trailing his bike beside him. "Yeah, well I refuse to ride on the back of Richie Tozier's bike." She chuckles.

"Well, you don't mind riding on Stan's bike." Richie comments. "Yeah. Well, he's.. you know, Stan." She nods.

"Yeah. And also don't forget to mention the fact that you're totally in love with him." He smirks. "I— I am not." She slaps his arm.

"Oh, Stanley, please kiss me under the moonlight while our entire friend group watches." He mocks, grabbing onto the girl's hands.

"Richie, you are disgusting." She playfully rolls her eyes. "And you're in denial, Moore. I mean, come on, we know you guys kissed!"

"Then you'd also know that it didn't work out, and it was a mistake." She sighs. "Look, Blondie. I know that you're gonna keep denying it no matter what I say, but listen, ignore Stanley." He says, causing her eyes to widen.

"What?" She asks in confusion. "Just straight up ignore him. Like, like he's not even there." Richie explains. "I'm lost here. Ignore Stanley?"

"Are you really that dull, Eden?" Richie rolls his eyes. "Think about it, Stanley will notice that you're ignoring him, and it'll drive him absolutely nuts!" He laughs in amusement.

"He'll finally start to realize how much he's wanted to date you since you guys first met, and voila! You two will be together within a week." Richie claps.

"I take thank you's in cash." He holds out his hand. "Fuck off, Rich. I'm not gonna— I'm not gonna ignore stan just because you think it'll get us together." She scoffs.

"Sooner or later, you'll realize how smart Richie Tozier can be." Richie states. "Richie? Smart? Those are two words I never thought I'd here in the same sentence." She jokes.

"Anyways, welcome to my humble abode, Mr. Tozier." She stops in front of her large house. "Wow! That's big!" Richie exclaims.

"That's What She said." Eden mumbles. Richie gasps. "Did the Eden Moore just make a dirty joke?" He smiles.

"What? No. You probably heard wrong." She chuckles. "Yeah, Yeah. I think my hearing is just fine, thank you. Well, blondie, I better be off, but just think about my offer." He winks, then climbs onto his bike, riding off.

"So dumb." Eden mumbles, making her way to the front door. "Ignore Stanley? Why would I do that?" She twists the key.

"He's like my best friend, I wouldn't." She continues. She walks up the stairs, then lies down on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Should I?"

"No."

"Maybe?"