Eden and the Garage Catastrophe

[no original gif today :(  ]

As Stanley sets up the blankets to cover the windows in Bill's garage, Eden helps him, although neither of them had said a word to the other yet

"Uh, hey, Stan." She smiles at him. "Hi." He responds, emotionless. "Hey, I'm sorry I've been.. distant.. it's actually a long story." She lightly chuckles.

"Yeah. One that I don't need to hear." He cuts her off, before taking a seat behind Bill. Eden watches him walk off in disappointment, then sighs.

She follows over, sitting on the floor in front of Richie's chair. Bill sets the slide into the projector. "Look." He points.

"That's where G-G-G-Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks. And the Black spot. Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the—"

"The well house." Ben realizes. "It's in the house on Neibolt Street." Stanley points out. "You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie inquires.

Eddie nervously takes a puff from his inhaler, causing Eden to reach up and hold his hand.

Stanley notices this, and the jealousy only courses more through his brain. "I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Beverly speaks up.

"That's where I saw it. That's where I saw the clown." Eddie says fearfully. "Eds, breathe." Eden whispers to him.

"Th-Th-That's where IT lives." Bill finishes. "I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stanley says shakily.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Eddie quickly stands up. "I-I-I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack! And I'm not doing this." He reaches for the map, ripping it off of the wall.

"What the hell? Put the map back." Bill shouts. As the projector goes blank, Eddie shakes his head. "Mmm-mmm."

The projector continues to click, until it begins showing photos of the Denbrough family. "What happened?" Bill mutters.

"What's going on?" Stanley questions. Eddie slowly backs away. "I got it. Hold on." Mike reaches forward to unplug it, yet it continues to switch between photos.

Eden stands up from the floor, backing away towards the wall. Suddenly, it stops on a photo of the Denbroughs in front of a church, then begins to zoom into Georgie.

"Georgie." Bill says in shock. "Bill?" Eden looks over at the boy, her heart rate increasing.

After zooming in on Georgie, the projector pans up towards Bill's mother, then strangely shows as her hair gets blown in the wind.

Once it is fully blown, it uncovers not the face of Mrs. Denbrough, but that of the horrifying clown. "What the fuck?!" Richie screams.

Eden tries to back away more, yet trips, luckily being caught by Mike behind her. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks." She sighs, still afraid of what may happen.

"What the fuck is that?! What the fuck is that?!" Richie continues to scream, grabbing onto Eddie. "I don't fucking know!" The boy responds.

Eden screams, tightly holding Mike's hand in worry. "Turn it off! Turn it off!" Beverly yells. "Yeah. Yeah, turn it off. Turn it off!" Stanley nods. Mike let's go of Eden's hand, running forward and kicking the projector down.

All the slides fall down as the photo projection stops on a photo of the clown, yet seemingly in motion. Stanley stood right in front of it, motionless.

The projector clicks on and off a few times, before the clown disappears. Just when they thought it was over, the beast jumps out from the photo, looking straight at Stanley.

"Stan!" Eden screams, running over to him and pushing him out of the way. They trip over, allowing the clown to grab onto Eden's leg, throwing her off to the side.

She hits the wall, bouncing onto the floor while the clown crawls towards Beverly. Just before it manages to make contact with her, Ben and Bill push open the garage door, causing the clown to vanish.

Eden groans, gaining all of their attention. "Eden." Stanley runs over to the blonde, crouching beside her. "Hey, hey, you okay?" He asks worriedly.

"Besides the fact that I was just flung across the room by a psychotic clown, yeah I'm okay." She sighs. When she tries to stand up, she falls back down, Stanley quickly catching her.

"Hey, maybe we should take her home." Stanley says, holding her in his arms. "It saw us. It saw us, and it knows where we are." Eddie yells.

"It always did." Bill responds. Stanley helps Eden up, wrapping her arm around his shoulder so she wouldn't fall.

"S-S-S-So let's go." Bill says, walking out to his bike. "Go? Go where?" Ben asks. "Neibolt. That's where G-G-G-Georgie is."

"After that?" Stanley asks in disbelief. "Yeah, it's summer. We should be outside." Richie nods. "If you say it's summer one more fucking time..."

Bill sighs, walking to his bike and climbing on. "Bill! Wait!" Beverly calls. "Guys, we have to go after him." She says, looking to the others.

They all hesitantly nod, then follow her. Eden attempts to follow, yet Stanley pulls her back. "Hey, you can't go." He says.

"Why not?" She asks, watching as the others begin to ride off. "Come on, Stan, we're gonna be behind."

"No, Eden, you're hurt. I don't want you to get anymore hurt and I really care about—"

Eden cuts him off by kissing him, causing his eyes to widen immediately. As soon as she pulls away, he lets out a shaky breath in shock.

"But.. I don't... I don't understand.. you said.."

"Stan, can we talk about this later? We have to go." She sighs. "Yeah, okay." Stanley hesitantly nods, helping her into the back of his bike and riding off behind the others.

authors note
kiss counter: three
let's see how many
that will end up being by
the end of this book Oop