Eden and the Brave Stanley

"Stan!" Eden screams as she runs ahead of everyone, immensely worried

"Stan!" Eden screams as she runs ahead of everyone, immensely worried. She had only just reunited with the boy. He couldn't already be gone.

Suddenly, they hear his ear piercing cry for help, causing them to turn and run in the other direction. "Stanley!" They call as they reach a metal door.

They tug and pull on it as hard as they ever could, finally managing to push it open. "Stan!" Eden screams. Eddie notices a flashlight on the ground, picking it up and shining it towards the dark corner.

As soon as the light shines down, the six of them are met with a horrifying sight. A misshapen woman latched onto Stanley's cheek with her knife-Like teeth.

"What the fuck is that thing?!" Richie shouts, backing away. Eden begins to sob, holding her palm on her mouth in shock. She prayed he was alright.

As the creature notices them, she pulls her teeth out from Stanley's cheek, leaving a huge bloody bite mark. Stanley gasped for air. "Stan!" Eden shouts.

The woman retracts herself back into another tunnel, and just when they thought she was gone, the clown peered out. Once It's vanished, they all run to the frightened boy who lies on the floor.

As soon as they make contact with him, he shoots up, completely shaken. "No! No!" He shrieks, backing away. "You left me! You took me into Neibolt! You're not my friends! You took me into Neibolt!" He cries.

"Guys, Stop! You're only making it worse!" Eden yells as they all surround him, not allowing him any space to breathe. "Please, let me talk to him." She sniffles.

They slowly back off, leaving the boy some space. He trembles as he turns to look at Eden. "You scared the fuck out of me, Stan." She breathes out, wrapping her arms around him. "You made me go into Neibolt." He lowers his voice to a whimper.

"Stan, we're here for you, okay? We're all here as a group and we would never let anything happen to you. Got it?" She cries into his shoulder, all the worry bottled up in her letting itself out.

"Okay... okay.." Stanley whispers. "Bill!" Eddie yells, noticing his absence. They all quickly stand up, running further into the sewers.

"Come on, Stan." Eden sighs, reaching her hand out to him. "No, no, I cant." He croaks weakly. "Yes, you can." She cups his cheeks, forcing him to look her in the eye.

"Stanley, remember what I told you? You are brave, okay? You have to believe in yourself, otherwise it's all gonna go to shit." He looks at the girl with scared and worried eyes.