Eden and the Rock War

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really. Could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie shouts as he obnoxiously circles around the group on his bike.

"Alright, shut up, Richie." Eddie responds. "Yeah, shut up Richie." Stanley adds. "Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it. Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." He continues.

"She didn't imagine it." Bill says, slowly coming to a stop on the road. "I...I s-s-saw something, too."

"You saw blood, too?" Stanley asks. He turns to him, shaking his head. "What'd you see, Bill?" Eden speaks up.

"I saw G-G-G-Georgie. It seemed so real. I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this..." he trails off. "Clown?" Eden asks, earning a nod.

"Yeah. I saw him too." She nods. "So did I." Eddie says. "Wait, why didn't you tell me?" Stanley questions, turning to Eden. "I don't need to tell you everything, Stan." She responds.

He sighs. "Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie breaks off the silence. "Dude." Eden rolls her eyes.

Suddenly, loud yelling can be heard in the distance. "Oh, shit, thats Belch Huggins' car." Eddie points out. "We should— we should probably get out of here."

"Wait, isn't that the homeschooled kid's bike?" Bill motions towards the bike carelessly thrown on the ground. "Yeah, that's Mike's." Eddie nods.

"We have to help him." Beverly says. "We should?" Richie asks. "Yes." She drops her bike, quickly running after the yelling.

Just as Eden goes to follow the group, Stanley reaches for her wrist, pulling her back, accidentally causing their faces to nearly touch.

She looks down at her wrist, then averts her eyes back up to Stanley. "Are you okay?" He inquires. "I'm fine." She nods.

"Stan, Eden, come on!" Richie calls. "I'm fine, Stanley." She repeats, removing his hand from her wrist and running over to Richie.

Stanley sighs, before setting his bike on the kick stand and following.

Just as they arrive at the scene, it seems that mike was about to get slammed with a rock. Luckily, Beverly had managed to hit Henry upside the head just in time.

The rest of the losers run out. "Nice throw." Stanley compliments. "Thanks." Beverly responds. Eden turns to look at Richie, who could clearly see her disappointment.