Eden and the Homecoming

authors note: instead of her aunt living in California, I changed it to New Hampshire so the story would make more sense. <3

It had been two months since both of Eden's parents were taken in

It had been two months since both of Eden's parents were taken in. The blonde girl had lived with the Uris' for another three weeks, before she finally got the news that she would have to move to New Hampshire and live with her aunt.

Now, that is exactly what she has been doing. It's been a little over a month without Stanley, the losers, and Stellen. It was so awful having to say goodbye to all of them.

Just when she thought they had all forgotten about her, she got a phone call.

"Hello?" She picks up. "Eden. It's Stanley." Stanley says. Stanley and Eden have been trying their best to stay in touch, yet recently, with the stress from his bar mitzvah, Stanley has been more distant.

"Stanley! Oh, my god." She widens her eyes. "Look, I— I know you're in New Hampshire but we really need you." He stammers. "Why? Is everything alright?"

"No. Beverly... It has her." He explains. "Wait, you're serious? I mean— this is crazy, it would take me at least three and a half hours to get here without traffic, and that is if my aunt even agrees to drive me—"

"Please, Eden. We need all the help we can get. If you leave now, you can meet me at my house right on time." Stanley sighs. Eden glances back at her aunt, sitting on the couch watching her favorite TV show, Seinfeld.

"I'll see what I can do." Eden responds, the hangs up. "Uh.. Mary?" She asks, looking to the woman. She turns around with a hum. "I was wondering if you could take me to Derry.."

"You made it." Stanley says in shock, wrapping his arms around her as she stands on his porch. "It took a lot of convincing from my aunt, but I'm here. I wanna help." She responds.

"I really missed you." He smiles. "I missed you too, Stan."

"Oh! We gotta go." He grabs her wrist, pulling her towards his bike. "Wait, like, right now?" She asks.

"Yes right now! Beverly's in trouble." He explains, climbing onto the bike. "Okay, okay, just asking." She puts her hands up in defense.

Stanley and Eden meet up with the others along the way. "Blondie, you're back." Richie smiles. "Glad to be." She nods at him.

They arrive at the eerie house, taking no hesitation this time to walk in through the rusted fence. "Guys, spikes." Bill says, pulling out the spikes from his bag.