Chapter 6: Heat

*Serious Smut*

As Jacob kissed me he pushed his erection against my stomach causing a shiver from me. My heat making me even hotter than I should be. Aroused to a point of pain. I needed Jacob. Soon. He pulled away and looked down my body and then into my eyes.

"What is that?" Jacob asked

"A heat." I admitted

Jacob tilted his head

"Ours are weekly... Every complete phase of the moon at least." I explained

"It's not even night." Jacob looked at the setting sun

I shrugged my shoulders

Jacob kissed me again.

I felt him bite my bottom lip demanding I open my mouth and I did. Right as I grabbed his erection making him gasp. I took control of the kiss as he moaned into my mouth as I rubbed him. Jacob seemed lost in pleasure as he pulled away from me to shudder and push himself into my hand harder. His eyes opened and he growled at me as he slid his fingers down my stomach and found my clit rubbing with his thumb as he slid his fingers easily inside me. I moved my hips wanting more and he obeyed as he fingered me a little harder keeping my eyes locked on his as we pleasured one another.

"Enough." He snapped and dragged himself over top of me finding my entrance with his shaft and sliding in easily with how wet I was.

My body was tight around him making him purr deeply with pleasure and I could feel his pleasure through our link just as he could feel mine and we adjusted to the sudden overwhelming goodness that had taken over with just him entering me.

"Jacob." I whined after a moment

He snapped his head up at the sound of my voice

"Please... I need you. I need you to pleasure me... Damn it." I demanded with a smile

Jacob moved his hips sliding in and out annoyingly slow; "like this?" He asked

"Faster." I breathed almost writhing in pain from needing him to get me to my release

"Beg again." Jacob spoke in my ear as he picked up the pace just a little

"I know it's driving you just as nuts. You can feel me." I tightened around him and moaned

Jacob faltered his teasing for a second and thrust harder and faster before regaining control of himself

"No. No... Stop." I complained

"Stop?" Jacob froze

"My sweet wolf..." I grabbed his thoat and pulled him closer; "fuck me, please, fuck me until I scream your name."

Jacob positioned himself and gripped the headboard with one hand and my throat with another; "you want to scream? I'll make you scream, my love."

I whimpered and grabbed his wrist; "yes, please."

Jacob smiled and gave me a quick gentle kiss before thrusting a few gentle but fast thrusts. That was all it took before he snapped and began slamming me so hard it moved the bed and I was gasping and moaning so much I couldn't stop the annoying sounds I made. Jacob was moaning as he began to tighten his grip on my neck and he moved faster as he did. I gasped slightly for air and it made him growl and push me harder. My insides were so hot and I felt myself dripping with pleasure as I clawed down his chest and begged him for more. The hot feeling of an orgasam was so close I couldn't stop screaming his name. Jacob snapped the headboard right as I came around his very hard erection and I felt him a few seconds behind me as he forced me to keep riding my orgasam a few more minutes. He collapsed over top of me kissing all down my cheek and neck then to my lips while we panted and he gently kissed in between deep breaths.

"That was my first orgasam." I admitted

"Really? Well hope you got there all the way. Hard to tell." Jacob winked at me

I felt the tightness of being horny when he spoke so deep

Jacob took a deep breath and kissed me; "I have a very long night ahead of me, huh? Pleasuring my horny little fox."

I nodded; "I need it. I want you."

"Don't worry. I will keep fucking you all night long."

And that's what we did until the sun was creeping into the room and my body was so sore and exhausted I couldn't move anymore. Jacob was already snoring next to me as I watched the sun enter the room through the balcony door. His arm wrapped around me and he kissed my shoulder gently. I turned to look at him hardly awake but trying. I kissed him gently and snuggled closer as I fell asleep with him.