Chapter 12: Paranoia

*Smut*

*The picture is similar to ring described. Diamond in middle though.*

*Harper's POV*

I watched as the mountain carried my sister away. He was easily 6'8 and his large build added to the bear effect he had. He must have had some form of native American in him as his facial features and long dark hair and eyes screamed it. But for him to be without tribal tattoos made me curious to who he was before the mountain. Over time I am sure I will get to know him. When I saw him though I was terrified for my little bunny of a sister. But what he told Jacobi was true but if she got pregnant... I shuddered at the thought of losing her because I brought him back.

"She needed him." Jacob spoke in my ear

I nodded

"Can I have my mate back?" Jacob kissed my mark

I turned to look at him

"What now?" Jacob groaned

"We ran into a few of Jameson's pack..." I said

Jacob growled and pulled me against him

"I just want us to be prepared. I've got a bad feeling he might make a move." I looked down with sudden uncertainty.

"Don't worry. We will and you'll be safe. Now can I please take you upstairs and have you 100 percent on me?" Jacob moaned

"Um... Don't we have some Alpha/Beta duties?" Jacobi chuckled reminding us of his presence

Jacob growled

"Go. I am gonna familiarize myself with the pack. It feels like I haven't left this mansion. I will be all yours tonight. Promise." I kissed him gently and walked away

"This is bullshit." Jacob muttered to Jacobi as they went inside

"Big ass baby." Jacobi laughed.

I did meet pack members as I strolled through and took the time to stop and know them personally as to make sure they were happy with their current situations and the pack leader. There was not a shred of distaste amongst any of them as they rubbed against my hand to greet and show their respect allowing me to feel their prideful emotions. It was overwhelming almost but in a good way. I caught Eric's eye as he watched from his balcony and gave a wave at him. Eric smiled and waved back.

"Don't ever doubt anyone's love here for you. You are an amazing Luna. What you did was astonishing and is ringing through the pack. They are proud of you. As am I and Melody... Though include her next time. She may be harder to keep distracted." Eric spoke to me through the link

I wrinkled my nose at his last comment and then grinned; "why do I continue having a bad feeling?"

"You are intuitive. Foxes are natural. Listen to it. We will follow you and so will your mate." Eric nodded and turned and walked back inside.

I turned my attention back to my walk as I made my way through the clusters of cabins where everyone had families running around and people were out taking care of gardens or the farm animals we had. This side was new to me. I haven't really left the mansions yard so this was strange to see... Farming things. But we are in Tennessee and money has to come from somewhere I suppose. But we had a lot more than these members. But there were easily 100 just within this area of cabins. I was proud of this pack and I loved them all and would do anything to protect them as they would me. My mind drifted to Alpha Jameson... I wondered what he was planning. My gut told me we needed to prepare for a major attack but I wasn't sure why. Jameson's pack was only 200 strong and most weren't the warriors that acknowledged me here. So what was so bad? I was biting my lip as I stopped near a small garden of flowers. A woman was caring for them and she stopped to look at me.