Final word

Here we go

Elenora  the Badass

"Sir, we arrived" Enzo voice echoed inside the car.

Now when the car was closer to the destination, then we were the construction of the warehouse was bigger. The man in suits was scattered around the warehouse, keeping a watch.

One of the La Morte warehouses was located outside Milan it was an hour of the ride. The warehouse was surrounded by the trees and hills on the outside it looked like one of the facilities that were demolished so enemies wouldn't even cross their mind to even had the look inside. If they don't get notified by someone what is inside.

The cars were lining up on the parking spot that was a couple of feet distance from the main entrance. The motor of the car shut down.

I got out from the car, closing it softly following the sound of the Enzo side. Fixing the bag on my shoulder so it doesn't fall.

Enzo came to the next side of the door I looked around looking for something suspicious, but nothing.

I stretched my hand to the handle of the car door and softly opened wide open I watching ahead of me.

I felt the movement beside me, I glanced and saw him just in a white dress shirt combining with suit jeans that he was wearing this morning and shades protecting him from the sun.

Gio confidently walked ahead, greeting the man that he was passing by right hand stuffed in his front pocket while his other moved beside him Enzo and me following behind him.

The inside of the warehouse was packed with people walking around.

The warehouse was made of seven sections that were contained by open walls: Gym, Gun practice room, box ring, weaponry room, wrestling mats, Cafe for hungry people and of course changing rooms with shower cabins.

This warehouse was the second main base in Italy. Just most trusted people of La Morte know where was the location.

And Enzo last year become one and I am proud of him.

We continue following Gio upstairs where was his office in an open seethrough glass box.

When we came to the end he turned around towards us and we froze in place like soldiers.

"You have two hours free time, do whatever you want" we nodded and he slides in his office.

Something interesting about Giovanni La Morte is that he acts casual towards his security when no one important is around him but he only acts like that towards the people who work longer for him.

I remember when I was starting to work for him he was so uptight and strict he still is but I think I am used to that kind of behaviour.

We turned around, slowly coming down the stairs.