Friends

First I have to apology for not posting, My exams are starting now and I had to prepare for them.

Elenora Monneti

Left Jab.

Right Jab.

Kick.

Repeat...

Left Jab.

Right Jab.

Kick.

Repeat...

The sound of my hand punching the punching bag echoed together with the sound of people inside of the gym.

But the only thing my focus was on the anger, as I punch harder... Even if I had my gloves on, I could feel my knuckles needed a break, but I didn't stop.

"Nora!"

I repeated, punching faster and harder not caring about techniques, I just need to feel something else than this anger.

"Nora!"

The fucking Theo Flynn

"ELENORA"

I feel the hand grab my shoulder and I rotate myself to hit whoever was behind me, but my hit was blocked and I punched again but then again was blocked. The hand that blocked me turned me around, gently twisting my hand.

"Calm down Elenora" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Nick?" I turned my head around and looked at green eyes.

He looked at me questioningly, freeing me from his grip.

"Sorry," I said, my sense of my surrounding finally came back to me, I don't even know how long I was punching.

"You know I came like half an hour and see you, thinking you just came and I didn't want to disturb you, but then Mike told how you have been here punching that bag for an hour and I thought you would stop, but you didn't"

I was just listening to him catching my breath, sweep the sweat from my face with a towel.

"Then I couldn't hold anymore and needed to stop you from breaking your arm or dislocate your shoulder from your sloppy punches"

"That wouldn't happen" I argue with him.

"Yeah, you had everything planned out," He says

" Come on, you had enough," he says and I follow him.

He led us through the gym towards the exit, turning to the hall on the right where the stairs were leading up at the grandstand where you can watch down at the gym.

The grandstand was for the people who came to watch a boxing match or for the people to just hang out, which were filled with tables and cafe.

We stopped at the table at the end where we had a clear sight on the gym below.