The party:part 3

:)

Giovanni POV

Gio couldn't believe who was standing in front of him, for the first time in his life he was caught off a guard.

He looks at the familiar face, smiling back at him.

He just kissed Elenora Monetti

One of the first row of his Security

How did that just happen?

What is she doing here?

So many questions.

But the only thing he couldn't rid of the feeling of her lips.

Her lips

"You look handsome," she says on his ear trailing her fingers against his chest leaving the trail of kisses against his neck, making him now shudder.

Elenora looks up at him, " What your name handsome, or I should call you just handsome," and she just giggles at her joke.

Gio realises how he never saw her like this, so relaxed.

She was gorgeous, her hair was on one side, curls falling on her bare shoulder. He looks down at her dress and back at her face.

Stop it, Gio.

"I am your Bo-" he almost said boss, and he repeated himself "It's Gio," He says thinking she would recognize him but she just smiles getting closer to him, purring.

"You handsome Gio," She says.

Doesn't she recognize him? He put his hand under her chin, making her rais her head up now, looking at him.

Feeling her breath.

She was drunk.

"You are drunk Elenora," Gio says a little louder, so she could hear him.

"I am not, and how do you even know my name," Elenora says backing down, she was both surprised and offended.

But fast she forgets and went to kiss him again, Gio stops her and she pouts.

He would laugh, but he remembers she is his bodyguard, and he kissed her.

He backs down, looking around him and saw man gone.

One good thing.

Gio looks back at Elenora and sees her stumble. She would fall if he hadn't held her up.

She burst in a laugh.

He can leave her like this. She barely stands. He looks around, trying to find her friends, but nobody was with her.

"Did you come with a friend?" He asks her, he could take her to her friends if they are here.

She rais her finger against her lips, her lip formed in a pout, thinking.

Cute.

Stop it, Gio.

"Nope" she shakes her head "Nope" she repeats.

He groans, but looking at her changes something.

"Come on," He says, holding her now harder against her hip, but not to hurt her.

"Um, I don't think so," she says, trying to break free from his hold, but Gio doesn't budge.

He stands firm, looking at her. Rubbing the place between his eyes with fingers.