Keeping us in the dark

Hello hello 

New chapter ;)

The knock behind the door wakes me up from my daydreaming, I had woken up one hour ago and still, I didn't have the strength to get out the bed but that is going to change.

"Nora" I moved my head to the side and looked at the door from where the sound was coming.

There was a knock again " Nora ?" I realised it was Enzo on the other side.

"Just a second" I yelled, giving him sign that I will open the door.

I slipped from the bed and stretched my body, I made my way toward the chair, taking the bathrobe that was hanging at the edge, of the chair.

I cover my shorts and sports bra, look at my reflection in the mirror and saw my hair in a weird position I took the rubber band from the drawer and made my way towards the door tying my hair in a bum.

Even a little bit to look presentable.

The sound of unlocking the door, I opened and there was standing Enzo looking at his phone.

Today he was causal.

Wearing a white T-shirt and jeans

" You know we have a flight in two hours?" he noted looking at me.

I leaned my head on the doorway " Yes" I said putting the hand over my mouth to hide the yawn.

" Did you even packed your stuff?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did yesterday" He nodded at my answer.

"Do you want to wait for me inside or?"I suggested to him.

"If I can," He said.

I moved from the door so he can enter in.

"I need to take a bath, you can make yourself comfortable," I said to him and he nodded making himself comfortable on one of the chairs looking at his phone.

I stepped inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me, Took off my bathrobe which was of the hotel's, hanging it on the door.

I take off my pyjamas which were my sports bra and shorts and my underwear leaving them on the floor.

I entered the shower cabin, establishing the heat I started to wash.

Something is soo relaxing about taking the shower in the morning and I don't know how to explain it.

I washed my hair wich was armpit long, it was nature brown with waves at the end. What I liked the most about my hair is that I didn't have any problems and style it how I wanted.

I stayed in the shower for ten minutes until I felt my skin wrinkle under fingerprints. I turned off the water and stepped out from the cabin, I took a towel and dried myself wrapping my hair in a smaller towel.

I put on my underwear and bra, I cleaned the misted mirror brushing my teeth.

My father would always say to me how much I looked like my mother and he was jealous that I only inherited his eyes. Maybe now As I was growing I could see some lines of my face that were similar to my father's but I was same as my mother.

I picked something casual today for myself, White blouse with jeans I dried my hair styling it in a low ponytail with the headkerchief around the rubber band.

I took my clothes from the floor and stepped out of the Bathroom.

I found Enzo laying on my made bed with eyes closed and his legs on the floor.