✿SIX✿

"Why the hell are you wearing only one glove, Alice?" Violetta questioned her friend, walking out of the class with her.

"This!" Alice exclaimed, snapping her glove-clad hand in front of Violetta's face. "Is the hand Jimin touched."

The brunette looked at her friend, dumbfounded. "So?"

"My hand is sacred now. I am never going to wash it." Bringing her hand to her chest, she puckered her lips while Violetta's eyes reached to the sky and came back.

"Oh god, Alice. That's pathetic. I'm sure Jimin won't appreciate that either." She scrunched up her nose. The two friends walked through the hallway, making their way out of the campus building.

"I'd never forget last Saturday. It was the most beautiful day of my life." Alice chirped, her eyes glimmering like sapphire stones under the sun. 

Warmth crawled up Violetta's chest upon reminiscing the concert and specially the day after. "Yeah, it was a good day." She mused, still feeling the heat of his embrace.

"Aren't you thankful that I took you to BTS concert?" Alice asked her friend as they walked across the lush green quad of their campus. 

"Very," she said, grinning. Violetta was thankful, indeed. "Um Alice.." she stopped walking and faced her. "If I tell you that I met Kim Taehyung yesterday, would you believe me?"

Violetta looked at Alice's poker face with an anxious heart. 

"Of course, I will." Alice's mouth curved into a bright grin, making Violetta's jaw drop. "I also met Jimin last night, in my dream," she added―burying her already dropped jaw deep into the ground. 

Violetta's shoulders sulked and she let out a sigh. Obviously, Alice wouldn't believe her. Heck, even she still couldn't believe that her friend Kim was Kim Taehyung. 

"Alice I―"

"I get it, Violet." Alice raised her hand, cutting her off with an all-knowing smile on her lips. "At first, you didn't even want to attend their concert and now look at you, you're completely smitten, dreaming of them. That's BTS for you."

Violetta's mouth opened and closed like a fish―not knowing what to answer. She decided not tell her about what had occurred the previous day. 

"Yeah, you're right." She said, patting her shoulder. "Uh, Alice. Didn't you say you've to go home early today?"

Alice's palm met with her forehead. "Shoot, yes! Aunt Emily is coming today with her douchebag of a son."

"Try to get along with your cousin this time and refrain from running after him with a baseball bat like last time, please." Violetta advised her with an amused chuckle. 

"No promises." Alice snickered, grabbing the strap of her bag tightly. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow."

She gave her a hug and before walking away, she said with a wink, "Try not to dream of Taehyung too much." 

Violetta cleared her throat and tried to conceal the smile that was so eager to appear on her lips. "W-Whatever. Shoo." With that, she parted way with Alice and decided to bathe in the sunlight for a while before going home. 

She was sitting on a bench, munching on the granola bar when her phone buzzed in her jean's pocket. Taking it out, she looked at the caller ID and her heart did a somersault in her chest. 

Kim.

Gulping down her racing heart, she received the call. "Hey!"

"Hey Violet, are you in college?" Teahyung's voice rang in her ears.