✿FOURTEEN✿

One minute, Violetta held onto Taehyung like he was the most precious thing in the world and the next, she pushed him back hard, startling him.

"You fool! You jerk! How could you!" She hit him on the chest with all the force she could muster, making him fumble backwards.

"I thought you left! I thought I would never be able to see you again..." she sniffed, her hand clenched on his shoulder, her forehead rested against his chest.

Taehyung gently put his hands on her shoulder, making her move away and look at him. "Violet, I would never leave without seeing you! Who told you that?"

She looked at him with her teary red eyes―his heart contracted painfully in his chest knowing he was the cause of it.

"Jimin texted me that you guys are leaving today and the guy at the lobby said that you left."

Taehyung pressed his lips into a line, quickly grasping the situation. He shook his head, sighing at her mate's twisted idea of making them meet.

"And you came running here... for me," his dark eyes glistened under the daylight.

Violetta swallowed, staring at his pained expression. "I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have come here for someone who doesn't even trust me."

He held down his head, not being able meet her eyes. "I'm sorry, Violet."

"You should be," she muttered, her chest heaving up and down. "You've hurt me."

He raised his head and a muscle in his jaw twitched. "I have, even though you're someone I wouldn't even dare to think about hurting."

Violetta almost gasped when she saw the tears of guilt welling up in his dark eyes.

She noticed then; the bags under his eyes; the strained and weary look on his face; his disheveled hair and how he looked just as miserable as her.

"I'm really sorry, Violet."

Violetta couldn't hold herself any longer. The sorrow in his tone tugged at her heart. She moved closer to him, her shoulders still in his gentle grip.

"Kim. You're the only guy whose stare is enough to take my breath away. You're the only guy I never ever want to lose. And, you're the only guy who owns my heart. I love you, Kim Taehyung! I really―"

And she hadn't even completed her words when he crashed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss―making her knees go weak.

Violetta's eyes closed, wrapping her arms around his neck to make sure she doesn't fall―and kissed him back.

It wasn't slow and sweet like the first kiss. It was fiery. It was full of want, yearning and love. All the pain they both had been through in the past days slowly disappeared―the two hearts fluttered contentedly against eachother.

When they broke apart―taking shallow breaths, a smile graced Violetta's lips as she gazed into his loving eyes. "And you're the only guy who's allowed to kiss me without my permission."

Taehyung smiled at the girl, tenderly stroking her cheek. "I love you, Violet. And, I promise you, I won't ever hurt you again."

He pressed his forehead against hers and said, "I Purple you."

Violetta moved her head stared at him in confusion. She had heard this phrase at the concert and had even thought of asking him many times about the meaning of it but she always forgot.

Taehyung discerned her confusion and he laughed adorably. "It means that I'll trust you, love you and stay by your side for a long long time, my Violetta."

Warmth crawled up her cheeks, making its way down to her joyous heart. "So that's what it means."

He nodded his head, his eyes sparkling. "Do you forgive me?"

"I guess I can do that." She said, poking his cheek playfully before he pulled her into his arms.

"Would you look at that! The love birds finally reunite." Jin's amused voice made the couple pull away and turn their heads.

"My idea worked." Jimin smirked, walking to them along with the other members.

Hoseok held out his phone as he strolled towards them. "This is definitely picture worthy!"

Violetta laughed, shaking her head, her eyes glowing with happiness. "You almost gave me a heart attack though but still thank you, Jimin."

"We all worked along with him though," Yoongi pointed out and it was the first time Violetta saw a smile on his handsome face.

Taehyung grinned, bowing his head and then looking back at his mates. "Thank you, guys."

The Rap Monster patted his hair, giving his charming dimpled smile. "I'm so happy for you both. Now, Violetta, if he ever gives you trouble, you tell me."

Violetta laughed heartily, "I definitely will."

"Hyung, I won't," Taehyung pouted.

"You two make a good couple," Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"That, I agree." Taehyung said, holding Violetta's hand.

The air filled with Violetta's giggles as the couple stared at eachother, eyes shining with a promise of brighter days full of love and laughter―and to stay together for a long time.

Together was where they belonged from the start, till the end.

         ―∞― ―∞―💜―∞― ―∞―

A/n: I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who read this story, voted and left supportive comments

A/n: I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who read this story, voted and left supportive comments. Thank you so much. You don't know how much it means to me and how much I cherish every vote and comment on this book.

I'd also like to mention the two most wonderful people who supported me, motivated me and helped me to complete this book.

SpaceQueenSara You're the most sweetest and supportive person I've met on Wattpad. Your constant support and encouragement kept me going. Thank you for believing in me. I PURPLE YOU!

CShiauJing Words can't describe how grateful I'm to you. The last deadline was so stressful and all I could think of was giving up but your message gave me strength. You told me that I should always remember to have lots of fun when I write. :') Thank you so much for everything. You're AMAZING. 💜