✿SEVEN✿

The golden rays of sunlight penetrating through the large glass window of the lounge―from where she could see the city's skyline―touched Violetta's face for a fleeting moment before a drifting dark cloud cloaked the sun, stealing the warmth. 

Sitting on a dark lavender sofa, she looked at the seven handsome boys seated in a circular arrangement around a black marble round table that Violetta could literally see her reflection in the polished surface. She caged her lower lip between her teeth, her gaze now stuck on the raven-haired guy seated right in front of her. 

Violetta wanted to sit beside Taehyung but his bandmates, Jin and Hoseok, had other plans. They quickly acquired the empty spots on both sides of Violetta, while Taehyung plopped down on the sofa in front with Jimin and the leader of the group. 

"So, Violetta, how does it feel to be kidnapped?" Jin asked, his eyes shining with glee, making Violetta laugh. 

Before she could reply, Jimin intruded. "Someone should write a fanfic on that. Kidnapped by BTS," he dramatically announced the title earning chuckles from everyone including the brunette girl. 

"Bet there are already thousands of them on the internet," Hoseok said, grinning.

Violetta shook her head, a smile playing on her lips. "Fanfic, yeah. If I tell anyone about all this, they would probably think I'm talking about a fanfiction," she said, recalling Alice's reaction of earlier. 

"Well, we just wanted to see the girl our TaeTae is cra―" Jimin suddenly started coughing in the middle of the sentence, covering his mouth and looking at Taehyung who scratched the back of his neck, his dark eyes looking up to the ceiling.  

Jimin stopped coughing and cleared his throat―his eyes descending down to his foot that Taehyung had stepped on―before moving up. "I mean, the girl who has been his friend since a long time."

Jimin gave a sly smile to Taehyung who looked at him with narrowed eyes. 

Violetta curiously looked at the two boys who were having a silent conversation with their eyes. 

"I already saw her at the concert because Taehyung couldn't stop looking at her." Jungkook informed innocently making all the boys slowly turned their heads to him―Taehyung shooting fireballs with his eyes, making Jungkook stiff and swallow hard.

Rosiness colored Violetta's cheek as she chewed on her bottom lip. It was true that their eyes had locked several times throughout the concert but she didn't know that even his bandmates had noticed that, and the way Jungkook said it made her flushed.

The leader of the group discerned her tensed countenance and decided to erase the growing awkwardness. 

"Well, he saw her friend after ages, he must've been trying to recognize her, to be sure if it was really her." Namjoon stated with a smile, easing the atmosphere.

"Right, Hyung," Jungkook agreed with , taking an inner sigh of relief.

Violetta's eyelashes fluttered upwards and he saw Taehyung looking at her with an expression she couldn't decipher but the boys didn't let her mull over it and continued the conversation, asking her what she thinks of their music. 
                                                                                                            ―∞―                                                                                
With his arms folded across his chest and his head inclined slightly to the side, Taehyung's onyx eyes watched fascinated as Violetta went on describing how their music had the power to make a person feel all sort of emotions―happiness being the prominent one.

His heart twitched happily when Jimin asked her which member's vocals did she like the most and her eyes instantly landed on him. He could see a hint of praise shining in those stunning hazelnut orbs before she moved her gaze and told the boys that each of them had a unique style and she liked every member's voice. 

He observed the gradual change of her stiff form; how she became more comfortable around the boys and conversed with them. Whenever her laugh filled the air, it did something to his heart.  

He recalled the day when he had gotten the news of their next concert being held in the city where her precious friend resided. Violetta. He had seen her years ago, when she was just a little girl with shoulder length dark brown hair and chubby cheeks. He had never thought she'd actually appear right in front of him at the concert and that, he'd recognize her. He had surprised even himself.

In a crowd of millions, when his gaze involuntarily fell upon the girl who looked at him quietly, intently with her round hazel eyes and her mouth slightly opened, his feet carried him towards her like she was a magnet―pulling him closer.

A wave of nostalgia had washed over him as he had stared into her eyes. Those beautiful doe- eyes; an alluring combination of amber and soft green. They reminded him of the forest after summer rain. Pure. Serene. Vibrant. It was like she carried the nature's beauty within her eyes.

Right then, only one name had flashed in his mind: Violetta. The girl who was one of the most important people in his life. 

An overwhelming happiness had taken over him when he had seen her at their meeting place the next day. Her long brown hair flying in the wind, her wandering eyes and that grey skirt. She was wearing his favorite color. The chubby cheeks he remembered were now less rounder and more defined with high cheekbones. She looked beautiful. She was beautiful.

His mates were aware of his Penpal since they had been hearing about her since years from Taehyung but when he had come back after meeting her, they had insisted that they also wanted to meet her―along with teasing him by her name.

He knew they would do the same in front of her but still, he agreed because he wanted her to meet the six guys who had helped him grow, the guys who were his family and also... because he wanted to see her. He wanted to see her everyday. 

"Kim." Violetta's delicate voice made him blink as he straightened his head, looking at her attentively. Well, his attention was solely focused on her this whole time.

"You never told me about the dumpling incident." Violetta leaned in, giggling softly.

Taehyung's mouth formed into an "o" shape, realizing how lost he was in her that he didn't even hear what they were talking about.  He mentally shook his head and joined in the conversation.

 "Well, it's quite a funny story," His lips twitched upwards, turning into a smirk and the lively chatter between the charming seven guys and the brunette girl continued till the sun disappeared below the horizon.