✿TWELVE✿

"You kissed him!?" Alice's shrieking voice coming from the phone hit Violetta's ear.

It was early morning, the sun had just risen above the horizon and the birds were ready to start the day. Violetta stood by the window of her room, wide awake, telling her best friend about the most magical moment of her life.

"See, I told you he's in love with you and that he'll confess first!" Alice squealed and Violetta could imagine her jutting her chin in a smug manner on the other side of the line.

"But I... I couldn't even say anything to him after... the kiss."

Violetta mumbled, twirling a lock of her brown hair in her finger―reminiscing how the world around them started moving again once they broke apart.

She could still feel the softness of his lips on her own―her skin still burned from his touch.

"You mean, you didn't tell him how you're so head over heels for him?!" Alice yelled in her again, making her put the phone away from her ear.

She recalled his twinkling eyes and her blushing face. She wanted to tell him. She wanted to tell him alot of things but she couldn't find her voice, couldn't think straight. Her cheeks were on fire and so was her heart.

Taehyung had lovingly stroked her cheek, making her look into his eyes and had told her, 'I think I should go. It's late,' and Violetta had instantly grabbed his arm, exclaiming a 'No.'

The smirk on his face had deepened her blush and she had let go of his arm, her eyes trailing from his nose to his sweet, sweet lips. Averting her gaze and a smile lingering on her lips, she had told him, 'yeah, you should.'

She had heard an amused chuckle from him before he enveloped her hand and they walked back to the car.

"I don't know, I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have let him go like that but... I am sure he... he knows." Violetta bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah, but it would have been much better if you had said I love you to him and kissed him senseless again."

Her heartbeat rose at Alice's words. "Are you kidding me? I couldn't even look him in the eye after that kiss."

Alice tsked on the other side, "why are you so shy! You need some romance lessons, Violet."

"Yeah yeah, we will think about that later. First, tell me, are you coming to the winter fest?" Violetta reminded her of what they had talked before.

The winter fest was annually held in their city in the month of December. It had so many fun activities, winter-themed programs, and delicious food stalls. The girls had had so much fun attending the previous one and this year's was starting from tomorrow.

"Oh my god, of course! That hot neighbor dude of yours is coming too, right?" Alice asked with an excited voice.

Violetta had told Alice about her neighbor fancying her and bugging her to set them up. What she hadn't expected was Alice's reaction. She had squealed, asking her if it was the same tall, tanned, and handsome guy she had bumped into.

Violetta had been dumbfounded when Alice had told her that she wouldn't mind a date with that hottie.

"He's dying to meet you, Alice. I am sure he'll get there even before the festival even starts," Violetta told her, walking back to her bed.

Alice's giggles came from the other side, "I am so excited."

―∞―

Violetta, with her sapphire-eyed friend, entered the colorful winter fest bustling with cheerful people dressed in thick, cozy clothes. The brunette was clad in a warm white coat with chunky knit sweater and a red beanie since the night was cold. Her friend, on the other hand, had decided to wear a long black sweater dress with turtle neck and thigh high boots. She had went for a more stylish and sexy look.