Best friends | 1

Beginning
Noun
The point in time at which something starts
"He left in the beggining of this year."

-

everything has a beggining, everything has a start.

Yamaguchi's and Tsukishima's friendship started back when they were in elementary school.

"you're so pathetic!"

"look at him cry, such a baby."

"why do you look like that? you're so weird."

all these words were thrown to Yamaguchi by other kids. they snickered at him. it was always like this, Yamaguchi was always bullied. at this point, you would've thought that he should be used to it.

but the hurtful words coming from the kids' mouths still hurt him, they still broke his hearts to pieces and left the shards without anyone to clean them up.

Yamaguchi had absolutely no one, his parent were alcoholics, he had no friends too, no one had the courage to hang out with him since his bullies were oh so scary to them. he was helpless.

he couldn't stand up for himself. at first he did try to fight back, but to no avail, they just pushed him to the ground and continued to make fun of him.

but one day, someone seemingly fearless stood up for Yamaguchi.

that day started off like any others, he was getting bullied again. the kids who were a couple years older than him were taking it to another level. it used to just be painful words, but now it was physical pain that Yamaguchi felt.

they punched him and kicked him in the stomach again and again to the point that Yamaguchi coughed up blood and had purple bruises all over him.

"why do you even exist? you're so useless." they laughed as they towered the freckled male.

"tsk pathetic." they all turned to where the voice came from. there stood was a tall blonde male with glasses. he was looking into their eyes without any fear to be seen.

the bullies left Yamaguchi on the ground and approached the taller male. "what did you say? do you want to have a fight, huh?"

but all of them were shocked to see that not even a flash of shock pass the blonde's face, he remained totally composed and calm unlike others when confronted by these bullies. he took a step forward and just smiled at them.

they looked at each other before running off, completely forgetting the bruised make lying on the grass.

the male looked at Yamaguchi before walking off.

the very next day, Yamaguchi saw the said boy again. he didn't notice the smaller male this time. Yamaguchi wanted to say hi but was too scared. after all, maybe he was the one that the blonde called pathetic.

after school, Yamaguchi was going to sign up for volleyball class, he wanted to play a sport to fit in but all the other clubs had intimidating people and were too intense of a sport for him.

he was looking at ground while walking, not noticing that someone was in front of him. he bumped onto the person. Yamaguchi's eyes widened and looked up to say sorry. he opened his mouth but nothing came out. he just bumped onto the boy who basically saved him yesterday.

turns out he was going to volleyball club too. they introduced themselves and Yamaguchi found out that the blonde's name was Tsukishima. They talked for awhile, Tsukishima was pretty cold towards the smaller boy.

Yamaguchi was the total opposite, he was really sweet. everyone knew that, that's why it's odd for him to get bullied and to not have friends.

they continued talking, and talking and talking. even thought everyone would say the opposite, Tsukishima was actually fine with Yamaguchi hanging out with him.

and that was how their friendship started.

neither of them knew how inseparable the would become.

and they also didn't know that with time passing by, they would feel a thing called love, a feeling that can be happy but also painful.

-

Good morning, good afternoon or good night!

whoop, that was a pretty long chapter than normal. I hope you guys liked it though.

also give me some words, happy or sad words, it doesn't matter. just give me random words (not too random tho, don't go around commenting something like spaghetti 😂) I think you guys know what I mean.

that's it for today, I love you so muchhhh <3