best friend | 10

please
noun
used to ask someone to stop doing something of which the speaker disapproves.
"please stop this."

-

"Aimi, he's still not responding to anything! not one of my calls were pick up and not one of my messages..." Yamaguchi trailed, he couldn't say the rest of his sentence because of his heavy breathing. his girlfriend pulled him in a hug. "hey, maybe Tsukishima just want some time alone."

"no! I know Tsukki, he wouldn't do this without atleast telling me that he wants some space." the green haired sobbed into Aimi's shoulder. "don't stress over it, just give him a few more days then approach him again." Yamaguchi just nodded as he pulled away.

Unfortunately for Yamaguchi, Aimi who was the only thing keeping him from completely breaking down had to home.

"a few days?" he said to himself sadly. a few days was way too long. he shook his head and stood up. Yamaguchi put his shoes on and exited the front door, he heard his mom call after him asking where he was going but he ignored her.

Yamaguchi stopped by a small bakery about 5 minutes away from Tsukishima's house. he bought some strawberry shortcake, knowing very well that Tsukishima couldn't resist it. he had stopped over Tsukishima's house a few times but not once did the blonde answer. it was always his brother or mom that opened the door and they always said, "I'm sorry Tadashi, Kei isn't feeling well and he doesn't want to speak to anyone."

Yamaguchi got the cake and continued his walk to Tsukishima's house. he silently cursed at himself when it suddenly started pouring. he started running, making sure to not drop the cake.

Tsukishima scowled when he heard the doorbell ring for the 4th time. his mom and brother left about 30 minutes ago to go get some groceries. why the hell are they ringing the doorbell when they have keys. he took his headphones off his ears and walked over to the front door.

"WHA-" Tsukishima was about to scold his brother when he saw that the person standing infront of him was in fact not Akiteru. "Tadashi what..." he was surprised to see his freckled best friend in front his house, drenched with the rain and shivering.

"h-hi t-Tsukki!" he could barely speak without stuttering because of the cold. Tsukishima wanted to hug him right there and then but he kept his composure. he didn't say anything and attempted to close the door but Yamaguchi blocked it. "please, can we talk? please." Yamaguchi sounded so hurt that Tsukishima couldn't help but open the door and let him inside.

the blonde got him new clothes and some tea to warm up. after that he was sure Yamaguchi was feeling okay, he finally asked, "Why are you here, Yamaguchi?" he spoke in a cold voice but Tadashi didn't even seem to mind that.

"um, well first I wanted to say sorry for what I did to make you mad. and I want to ask why you're ignoring me." Yamaguchi asked. Tsukishima raised his brow, he really doesn't know why?

"ok, well first of all, maybe it's because you stopped spending time with me? maybe it's cause you're always with Aimi? maybe it's because you became so distant?" Tsukishima's voice was gaining volume with each voice. Yamaguchi was shocked and he attempted to say something, but Tsukki beat him to the chase.

"MAYBE ITS CAUSE I LO-" Tsukishima's eyes widened, he covered his mouth before he can say anything else.

-
MAYBE ITS CAUSE WHAT TSUKKIIIII???

I honestly think this book is one of my best written book-

please give me oneshot suggestions for my Haikyuu one shot book!

AHHH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BAIIII AND I LUH YOUU <3

-Dennise