Dinner Date...in the kitchen

Gio's POV

Waking up in his arms was the most comforting thing I could ever imagine. I still can't believe that we're dating now. I also don't know where my confidence came from after he asked me. I like the new person I was becoming with him.

He made me feel the good things, that I had missed out on. He made me feel special and he spent every day with me which made me feel a lot more safe.

He slightly moved underneath me and then threw his leg over me. Which ended up with him on top of me. That only led to me playing with his hair. His breathing even back out and before I knew it he was back asleep.

This feeling felt right. I felt like I was protected and I couldn't shake the feeling of being on top of the world. Lorenzo was the best thing that has happened to me.

I gently wedged my way out from underneath him and thanked god that he hadn't woke up. He deserved to sleep. I know he's been stressing over family business and the constant insomnia.

I made my way downstairs after throwing on one of his shirts, I began making him breakfast. Turns out he was in a deep sleep because he didn't even wake up to the smell of the food cooking.

So with him still sleeping, I softly turned on music, making sure it wasn't loud and started cleaning up the house. I wanted to tidy up, knowing I had caused the house to look somewhat dirty. I didn't want him getting upset or grossed out with the house being a ruckus with me here now.

I was in the middle of dusting off the shelves, while swaying my hips and softly singing along to the song playing, Lorenzo's arms wrapped around my waist and pull me against him.

I gasped and turned around, shocked. How did I not hear him? "You scared me." I told him, smacking his chest. He chuckled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You know you didn't have to clean and make breakfast, baby." I shrugged, "I wanted too. You deserve it and it's a simple thank you for helping me." I told him with a soft smile.

He gave me a kiss before twirling me in a circle. "Well thank you for breakfast and cleaning, baby, and there is no need to thank me. You deserve the world." He said before racing into the kitchen complaining he was starving. I smiled and got back to cleaning.

-

Lorenzo's POV

Gio was currently taking a nap. With him being as small as he is and malnourished, I know that big activities such as cleaning the whole house, like he did, wore him out.

I didn't mind though. It gave me time to set up the kitchen for a little dinner date I've been preparing since he went to sleep.

I made sure the window drapes were pulled open and the table was set. I was just finishing up the dinner when I heard footsteps.

I turned around to see him rubbing the sleep out of his eyes with his sweater paws. I gulped as I looked down and realized he wasn't wearing pants.

"What are you doing?" He asked sweetly. I looked back up to his eyes. I smiled, "This, my love, is our dinner date for tonight. I know how risky it is to go out right now so I brought the date to you."

He smiled real big up at me. "Really?" He asked so preciously. I nodded and bent down and gave him a sweet kiss. "Go get dressed, princess. I'll have dinner done in a few minutes." He nodded excitedly and rushed back up to the room.

God, he was adorable. He never failed to make my heart race. I put the food on the plates and rushed upstairs to get dressed myself and greet Gio downstairs.

-

Time has passed and we are currently eating our meals and chatting here and there.

I was staring at him so lost in my thoughts. This boy had changed me and it feels so good. No one has looked at me so lovingly and been able to look through my looks and be peaceful and nice to me.

He was definitely something else.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked with those damn puppy eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Gio?" I asked out of nowhere.

He sat there shocked and unresponsive. I knew I wanted this. He was the one for me. He has changed something in me.

"Gio?" I asked hesitantly. He shook his head. "Do you really mean that? I mean we haven't known each other long. Are you sure you want me?" He asked, scared.

"Of course I do, baby. I know this is what I want. You are what I want." He looked down with a sly smile.

"Yes." He whispered, covering his face, once more.