I hope you felt the sensation

Gio's POV

I couldn't stop the feeling of desire. The friction of his body laying underneath me. I had just woke up and felt my boner projecting against Lorenzo's abdomen. I was scared but excited at the same time. I haven't had a boner since before I was kidnapped.

I didn't want to get up and wake him up but I couldn't have him waking up and seeing me like this.

I shifted against which was a bad idea because it caused me to let out a low moan. I mentally cursed at myself, trying to get unfold his arms around me so I could go relieve myself and let him sleep.

It didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped because Lorenzo spoke. "Baby boy, if you don't stop moving so much, you're gonna give me a boner too." He chuckled as he slightly opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to get up and go to the bathroom. I wasn't trying to wake you up. I just needed it to go away." I whispered ashamed. I found the situation awkward.

"Let me help baby." He growled as he flipped us over so he was hovering above me. "No, you don't have too." I didn't want him feeling like he needed to. Hell, we haven't even touch each other in almost three months.

"Gio, you're my boyfriend. I love you. I want to love you right now." He said sweetly but kissing a trail from my chest to my ear. "Let me watch you squirm as I make love to you." He suggested.

My breathe hitched in my throat as he began taking off my clothes. I was beyond nervous.

"Relax, love. I got you, remember? If you want to stop just tell me." He profoundly stated. I nodded and let him continue.

-

Lorenzo's POV

My heart was beating out of my chest. It's been so long since I've touched him like this. It's been so long since we both were this intimate.

I undressed myself after I undressed him. We stared at each other in awe as I hovered over him.

I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss and reached over and grabbed the lube and condom from my nightstand drawer.

"No." He said abruptly. "No condom, please." He pleaded. I gave him a confused look. Wouldn't that hurt him more?

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." I stated in a tone that let him know that I was serious. He nodded and gave me a reassuring smile.

I gave him one back and proceeded to lube my fingers up. I inserted one and watched him let out a small moan. I squeezed his eyes shut and it reminded me of every time I did this. He fisted his hands in the sheet as I added a second finger.

"Relax my baby. I'll make you feel good." I told him in a sexual tone. He let out a loud moan as I began scissoring him. He opened his eyes and made eye contact with me. He looked like pure bliss. Mouth wide open and eyes watering. His expressions didn't help my pulsing member.

I added a third finger and he let out the loudest moan so far and began rocking his hips back against my fingers. I smirked at his actions before attacking his neck with hickies. "More." he whispered.

I pulled my fingers and lubed my dick up before looking back up at him with so much love. "I adore you to the fullest, my love." I told him then proceeded to kiss him to distract him from the pain.

I pushed into him little by little until I bottomed out. We both let out a deep moan as I began rocking my hips back and forth.

I rocked my hips back and forth whilst kissing his cheek and mumbling 'I love yous' It felt surreal to have him here with me and for us to be sharing this moment.

"Lorenzo." He moaned out as I hit his prostate. I rammed my hips faster into him. He began to moan louder. " Daddy, I love you." He mumbled out as he squeezed his eyes shut again. I moved my hands so they were intertwined with his above his head.

I became eye level with him. "Open you eyes, my love." I whispered as I slowed down my thrusts. It was like time stopped and it was the two of us in the world. Nothing else mattered at the moment.

I kissed him, ever so gently as we both released at the same time with one last moan into each others mouths. I pulled back and rode out our highs with my eyes close so I could focus on his little moans.

I finally pulled out with made me groan. I went to the bathroom to get a rag to clean us up.

As I was walking back into the room, Gio was sitting up and watching my every move.

"Are you okay?" I questioned as I cleaned him off first before moving to myself. He nodded and gave me a kiss again.

"I just love you a lot." He spoke after a few minutes. I smiled and kissed him on his forehead.

"You'll never understand the feeling I have whenever you say that." I told him. "I love you too, my Gio." I always will."

I shut the curtains to black the room out and laid us down. "I know we just got up but let's take a nap before we get our day going." I suggested, which he nodded too and laid his head on my chest.

"When we wake up, can I have an omelet?" He questioned which made me laugh. "Of course." I told him.

"Can I also get a massage?" He questioned again. I chuckled and gave his head a kiss again. "Of course baby. Do you need your medicine now or do you want to wait until after we eat?" I asked, thinking he was in pain since he wanted a massage.

"I'm okay right now. Let's just take our power nap. I'm exhausted." I was silent after that, dwelling on what just happened.

Never in my life will I ever let this boy slip from my hands again. I would do anything for his sarcastic, fierce, and loving ass. My forever truly.