Completion

Gio's POV

I was pushed against the wall roughly and within seconds he was attacking my neck with kisses.

It was merely 10 minutes after we had finished supper and after we cleaned up he attacked me with such lust and dominance.

He picked me up by the thighs which made me wrap my legs around his waist. He then carried us up the stairs in a hurry. I giggled as he merely tripped on the way up. "Slow down." I giggled while placing kisses on his neck.

He smiled and made his way to his room. He fell on the bed with me on top. I smiled before leaning in to kiss him again.

He began caressing my sides and working his way to my butt. "Gio." He whispered while bucking his hips up. Which caused our groins to rub against each other.

I started grinding down against him which made both of us moan. He grabbed me by the cheeks and started an intense make out session.

-

Lorenzo's POV

I flipped us over so that way I was on top. I began removing his clothing and trailing kisses down his body. He was reaching for the bottom of my shirt so I quickly threw it off. I made it down to his underwear and pressed kisses to the front of the fabric, causing him to moan loudly.

"That's right, baby boy." I said as I finished undressing myself and taking off his underwear.

"Daddy." He whispered as he dug his fingers into my hair.

I smirked and ignore the increase in my heart beat as I wrapped my mouth around him.

He pushed his hips off the bed, making me take him fully. He was moaning like crazy and it was like music to my ears.

"D-daddy." He moaned as his body tensed up and his legs started shaking. I bobbed my head faster, making him cum within a few seconds.

But that didn't stop me.

-

Gio's POV

He didn't stop. He threw my legs over his shoulders as his face came in contact with my hole. I whimpered as his tongue licked around the rim.

He stuck his tongue in my hole, making me quiver. A few minutes later he pulled out, "suck on my fingers, love. I don't have lube right now." and that's what I did. He stuck three fingers in my mouth and didn't pull them out until they were coated.

"Relax." He said as he stuck a finger in me. I closed my eyes and relaxed as much as I could.

He inserted a second finger which made me open my eyes and whimper. "Please, daddy." I whispered so lightly that I didn't know if he heard.

He quickly inserted the third with ease so he wouldn't hurt me. "I got you, baby. Relax." I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes again.

I opened my eyes again when he pulled his fingers out, making me miss the warm feeling. He tore the package to the condom and slipped in on.

"Look at me, baby doll. Be good, okay?" I nodded as he began to push his way in. I whimpered but kept my eyes open like he told me too.

He bottomed out, "Good boy." He said as he began to rock back and forth.

He put his face in my neck and began to suck on my sweet spot.

"Daddy." I screamed as he hit my prostate. "D-daddy, p-p-please." I stuttered out.

He pulled back so that way we were face to face. He gave me kiss before pounding into me hard.

-

Lorenzo's POV

I kissed him before I pulled out and began going faster and harder. He was a moaning mess, screaming to his daddy.

He clawed at my back as he threw his head back in pleasure. "It-it fe-e-el so good." He moaned as he made eye contact with me. I smiled and kissed him hard. "I know, baby doll." I said as I pulled out.

He froze, "Why'd you stop?" He questioned in such a scared voice. I smirked at this.

I flipped us over so that way he was on top. "Because, baby, I want you to ride me. I want you to feel how good it feels." He stared down at me in shock and simply nodded, knowing disobeying his daddy would be bad.

I grabbed his hips and lifted him up so that it was easier for him. He grabbed ahold of my length and began pushing me inside of him.

I moaned as he began easing his way down. He looked down at me with that damn innocent look, which made me buck my hips up and made him take me fully. "Sorry, baby." I told him as I stroked his tears away.

He placed his hands on my chest before pulling up and easing his way back down. He moaned as he started working his way up and down. I gripped on to his hips to help him bounce.

"That's a good boy. My pretty boy taking daddy. Feels good, huh?" I said as he threw his head back and clawed at my chest.

"Daddy's pretty boy." He whimpered as he moved faster, hitting his prostate. I held on to his hips tightly and bucking my hips up to meet his.

"That's right, baby. You'll always be Daddy's pretty boy." I breathed out bucking my hips up faster.

"Look at you baby. Unfolding under my touch. Dripping with your sweet precum. Riding daddy's dick so beautifully." I continued to sweet talk him as the rhythm of our hips collided together and moved in a sweet but fast matter.

"Cum for me baby boy." I whispered as he whimpered and moan my name one last time before cumming all over my stomach and with that I released into the condom with one last thrust.

-

Gio's POV

I collapsed on top of him and let out a deep sigh. He pulled out of me which caused me to moan along with him. He took the condom off before throwing it in the trash can by the bed. He then wrapped his arms around me and cradled me in his chest.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, gently stroking my back and drawing patterns. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm okay. I feel good." I told him, honestly before giving him a kiss and laying back down on his chest.

-

"Come on, baby. Let's shower and then we'll come back to bed." I nodded and with that we made our way to the bathroom to shower.