Whats wrong with alastor?

"Hey angel, have you seen alastor today? He was supposed to help out with some renovations." Said Charlie, walking over the the bar where angel was sat having a beer.
"Can't say I 'ave. Y'know, come to think of it, I haven't seen him all day." Said angel, putting down his drink and standing up, crossing both sets of arms.
"Could you go see if he's in his room?" Asked Charlie, giving angel her puppy dog eyes. The ex-pornstar rolled his eyes.
"Fine" he said, turning and making his way up the stairs. He approached the radio demons door and knocked.
"Al? You've been in there all day are you okay?" Silence. "Al?"
"A-angel?" the pornstar heard from behind the door. Angel took a step back as the door opened. Angel looked the radio demon up and down. Beads of sweat were at his forehead and his face was flushed, he was still smiling but it was faltering as he panted heavily. He was leaning his hands against the door frame as his body shook slightly, his eyes pained and lust filled.
"God, Al what's wrong?" Angel asked, concern laced in his voice.
"U-um, well..." alastor started before wincing and taking a deep breath. "H-heat...I s-suppose. Heh"
He stated, letting out a slight chuckle, wincing again.
"Oh Al...do you um w-want any help?" Asked angel, face heating up slightly.
"Nah...i-im good f-for now, it only lasts for 2 weeks anyway" alastor replied, fixing his smile slightly and chuckling weakly.
Angel smiled "Okay, I'll tell Charlie your sick."
"T-thank y-you." Alastor said closing the door. Angel walked back to the lobby and went up to Charlie and vaggie.
"Uh..he's sick at the moment" angel said before going to get another drink.

So how was it for my first one, I doubt anyone's acctually gonna read this but hey! I don't mind, I enjoyed writing it and I'm gonna keep it as a story instead of oneshots. I promise the next ones will be longer. Have a great day guys!