One 'Ordinary' Day

Charlie woke up first, going down to the lobby and having breakfast before going and waking up everybody else.
"Vaggie, wake up!" Said Charlie, shaking the sleeping girl until she sat up.
"Ugh...what?" Said vaggie, turning to look at Charlie.
"Help me wake the others up" she said, "please?"
"Fine" sighed vaggie, getting up and walking down the corridor to where husk and niftys rooms were. Charlie walked up to alastors room just in time to see angel leaving.
"Thanks for cheerin' me up al...it meant a lot..." said angel looking at the ground.
"Anything for you angel dear..." replied alastor with an uncharacteristic softness to his voice. They didn't talk for a moment before alastor cupped angels face with his hand and bought him forward, their lips connecting and not a moment of hesitation from either. Angel let out a soft breath, tilting his head for a better angle. Alastor let out a shaky moan before pulling away, biting his lip slightly. Angel smirked and turned around, walking away from alastors door.
"See ya al" said angel as he disappeared around the corner. Alastor let a smile form on his face, a unusually fond look to him, before shutting his door. Charlie stood in the now empty corridor, her mouth hanging open.
She turned and walked down the hall back to vaggie. Her brain running over what had just happened.
"Vaggie, vaggie, vaggie!" She called rushing down the corridor.
"Yes?" Asked vaggie, turning around with husk and nifty.
"I just saw angel and alastor kiss!" Charlie said, looking up slightly to see the open mouthed, confused expressions on her friends faces.
They all looked at each other than ran down the hall to the lobby, only to see angel and alastor caught up in a childish argument. The four were about to walk in when alastor and angel slammed their lips together. Scowls still present on their faces. They pulled away, staring at each other. The entire hotel was enveloped in a deep silence for a moment. The four watching were expecting them to kill each other when angel looked up.
"I'm sorry al..." said angel, looking back at the floor.
"Yeah, me too..." said alastor pulling angels head up with his hand, pulling him forward and giving him a bone crushing hug, burying his face in the crook of angels neck.
"See!" Whispered Charlie, turning to the others.
"Oh my god..." vaggie, husk and niftys all said at the same time.
"I don't think alastors ever done anything like that before..." said husk, he used to know alastor and he never acted like this.
"He's in love..." nifty added in a barely audible whisper. The others looked at her, their expressions going soft. They looked back at angel and alastor. Angel was rambling on about something but alastor was watching with full attention, a loving smile on his face.
"He really is in love..." said vaggie, looking generally quite shocked.
"Yeah, he is..." replied Charlie.