winter

"It's getting really cold..." said nifty the next day, looking around at everyone else.
"Yeah..." said vaggie, feeling a sudden chill go down her spine.
"Oh shit...it's winter isn't it..." said angel, looking around at the now scared faces of the hotel staff. Not many demons survive the winter or end up not getting sick. Those who aren't sick or dead end up having to take care of the rest, and with way less demons running around it forces hell into chaos. Everyone decided to help heat up the hotel. The heating was turned on, blankets were gathered, the fireplace was lit and hot chocolate was made. Alastor and angel sat together, angel moving to rest his head on alastors shoulder. They decided to play a movie, everyone managing to stay nicely warm.
"Who's hungry?" Asked alastor, looking around. Everyone nodded and the radio demon made a table appear in the middle of them, then filled it with hundreds of treats. Everyone immediately got up and started eating. There were cookies and cake and sweets and basically every sweet food you could imagine. Hours later and the whole table was empty and almost all of the group were asleep.
"Thanks al..." said angel, looking up at alastor.
"Your welcome" said the radio demon, placing a kiss on angels forehead. And with that they both fell asleep.

Sorry it's really short I just felt like I had to get something out there. Hope this was okay! I just wanted to write a little bit of fluff. Cya guys!