The hallway

Angel walked down the hall, going to meet Charlie for some reason or another. He groaned and shut his eyes turning a corner but when he opened them again it was to late. He walked straight into alastor, sending the two falling.
"Ow, fuck" said angel before lifting his head, only to lock eyes with the radio demon. Angel had fallen on top of alastor, their bodies pressed together.
"Well hello there angel" said alastor, to which angel turned and blushed. The ex-pornstar got up quickly and extended one of his hands to help alastor up. The radio demon grabbed his hand and pulled himself up.
"So...I guess we should talk about yesterday..?" Asked angel, face flushing more. Alastor felt a light blush settle on his cheeks at the thought of what happened last night.
"Y-yeah, I suppose" replied alastor, blushing even harder at the fact he had stuttered. Angel shifted on his feet before taking a deep breath and pressing his lips against alastors. The radio demon froze, eyes wide. It was when angels hand came up to cradle the side of his face that alastor started kissing back. Angels mouth was gentle, unlike the lust filled frantic kissing alastor remembered from the other day. Angel let out a quiet moan, pulling away so their faces were an inch away from each other.
"I-I should probably go see what Charlie wanted..." said angel, smiling lightly and waking down the hallway. The faint sound of static picked up as alastor bought a finger up to his mouth and brushed over his lips. He turned and walked down the hallway probably quicker than necessary, his mind flashing back to the difference of emotions between the two kisses.

Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been caught up with everything and i have a shit load of work to do. Hope you guys are doing okay. Also apologies for this being really short I heat felt like I needed to get something out to you. See ya soon!