Heat?

Angel was sat at the bar as husk had gone out earlier.
"Heat, of course it was heat, he's one of the most powerful demons there is, there would obviously be a downside!" Angel whispered to himself, taking another sip of his alcohol.
"Y'know what, I want answers." He said before getting up and making his way to alastors room.
"Al? Are you in there? I wanna talk." To angels surprise the door opened almost immediately and alastor greeted him with a faulty smile.
"I have some questions."

"So this has been happening ever since you came down here? How do you put up with it?" Asked angel after sitting down next to alastor on his bed.
"Y-yeah. I c-can normally h-handle it okay b-b-but, it seems s-so much w-worse this y-year and I-I have n-n-no idea w-why..." stated the radio demon looking up slightly at angel who was looking the other direction. Alastor took a sharp breath in through his teeth when his stomach was hit with a violent stabbing sensation.
"I'll b-be fine a-angel..." Said the radio demon, placing his hand on angels forearm, revelling in the tingling sensation on his skin. Angel glanced at alastor, the radio demon looked so much worse than yesterday. One arm was clutching his stomach, the red on his face was creeping down his neck and eyes tired, pained and full of a different kind of lusty need. He smiled at angel before looking away and wincing, wrapping his arms around his stomach.
"N-now, go h-help c-charlie and v-vaggie" said alastor. Angel looked at him again before getting up and leaving the room, glancing back at the radio demon once more then going downstairs.

5 days later

Alastor was sat on his bed, head in his knees, clutching his stomach. It felt like someone was shoving a knife through his body. Tears pricked his eyes as he tried to stand up, a wave of pain and heat rushed over his body.
"F-fuck" He whispered, his voice worn down from crying. He stould up, attempting to ignore the now unbearable pain coursing through his body. The radio demon opened his door and stumbled down the hall and the stairs. He fell into the lobby, landing on his knees. Angel looked up and rushed over to him.
"Al? What happened?" The ex-pornstar asked, helping alastor sit up, holding his shoulders.
"I-I c-can't d-do i-it a-anymore a-angel, i-it h-hurts s-so m-much" said alastor, looking up at angel, tears rolling down his cheeks "P-please a-angel..." He said, begging angel with his eyes, smile completely gone from his face. He looked utterly broken.
"Whatever will help" said angel, holding alastors chin with his hand, surprised when the radio demon leaned forward into his hand. Alastor grabbed angels hair and pulled him into a kiss, angels eyes went wide before he kissed back. Angel pulled alastor up, still kissing him as they made their way to alastors room. The two arrived at the radio demons door and pushed it open, stumbling into the room. Alastor felt the back of his knees hit the bed before falling back, pulling angel with him.
"A-angel?" Asked alastor.
"Yeah?" Replied the ex-pornstar
"C-could w-we m-maybe n-not u-uh-" he started but angel cut him off with a kiss.
"Do'ya wanna wait a bit till we do, well, that?" He asked. Alastor nodded looking away.
"Thats fine love~"angel started, his voice making alastor shiver, turning him on impossibly.
"There's plenty we can do~"

I don't know if that was good but eh. The next chapter will be smutty so yeah.